Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I have a couple next gen romulan crosses (rom x kush, rom x iss) and a grape god that Jason sent me.

4 Likes

I wish i could find some Fruity Pebbles OG… That is my all time favorite.

5 Likes

Strain list to get.pdf (398.5 KB)

5 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on some jillybean, True jillybean. I remember a few months ago my buddy irl grew some out and it tasted like jellybeans. My favorite tasting strain so far

3 Likes

That makes two of us, you are not alone, i want you to feel solidarity about this sensitive subject.

And next time you are browsing for seeds, please think “What would MS do?” BUY THE SEEDS, that iswhat!!!

Never again i want you to spend time in indecisiveness about buying seeds. Just get them!

And enjoy them a lot!

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

I have a cut that tastes just like the peel of a tangerine. Delicious rosin! I’ve never shipped a cut, but if you are interested, I’ll snip a few and throw then in the cloner once they get bigger. It would be good practice for me. Hit me up in PM.

6 Likes

Looking for a rare landrace “R2”

Hardy outdoor grower, early finisher, great yield and potency, terrible looks. Turns black late flower.

Originated here in Atlantic Canada and was a staple of late 90s early 2000s cannabis culture here.

Nowadays it seems to be dormant, will find it in dispensaries from time to time but I’ve yet to source some beans or cuts. I’m told this is because the plant is highly resistant to pollination.

Even if I find it, I’d be scared to grow it without a plan for making new seeds, since it’s become such a rarity it would be a shame to grow them out.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard this name in awhile. Do you have any more info about this strain? a buddy of mine around 10 years ago brought back 25lbs of some outdoor grown of he called “r2” from new brunswick or somewhere out east. The weed itself was pretty dense and frosty, but ugly as hell. I remember it being pretty damn potent though. It ended up not being dried properly and during the heat of the summer due to not paying attention he lost 5 lbs because of mold. I never knew what the genetics of R2 were. Never found any bagseed.

1 Like

This seems to be the best information I can find online:

Lots of speculation and people like me on other forums asking about it.

It’s sad that looks have played a predominant role in gene proliferation, and R2 would never be appealing to someone who knew nothing about its secrets.

M39 was another popular strain from that time period that seems to have become just as rare. Maybe when recreational hits we will see all the secret landraces pop back up!

5 Likes

I thought M39 was beasters, commercial is what I understood.

4 Likes

Sacred Seeds in T.O. used to have a local breeder who made an M-39. Sandalwood flavored indica-hybrid?

2 Likes

M39 was a cross made by Super Sativa Seed Club from the mid 1980s.

8 Likes

Black Lime Reserve

The Cave(extinct i believe) :cry:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yeah m39 is well known throughout Ontario and Quebec and has a less than glamourous reputation of being low quality, improperly grown, and low potency due to cash croppers and organized crime trying to take advantage of the massive yields. It was always very cheap and very available. You still see it in small towns all over here. I do have a few m39 hybrids that I’ll eventually get to popping, I don’t doubt it’s a good strain, otherwise it wouldn’t have been kept this long but I’ve only personally seen it in a bad light. Old school Quebec growers also still hold onto the friesland aka m33. It has been grown outdoors here since long before I was smoking and is still around. Extremely hardy outdoor strain.

Went digging through my pics and found a pic of some m39 and edited it in.

7 Likes

I want purple party dropper from Humboldt

3 Likes

I remember the m39 always had dense flower, peppery taste but potency wasnt the greatest.

2 Likes

…there are no photos of dropped panties, just fyi:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Loool i onow i was researching the name sounded funny, but when dig more medical benefits on this ones are super good , what move ill do to get some i dont ow but atill searching a source of seed to it if fi d it will try to get it for sure, and depen how effective is then my tent will be dropping purple panty more often hahaah :ok_hand::ok_hand::rofl::point_up::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

That’s the m39 I remember. Good to know it made its way west.

is there any Chronic available anywhere plus I’d like to try either black domina or S.A.D , any links or info appreciated, also like to grow out straight g13/HP88 ( maybe soon …).

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

6 Likes