Seedheaven - if you ordered recently

That suck because I was misterD for decade now on different forums… But when I become openly breeder, i couldnt post anymore.

But here I am man :raised_hands::dart::boom:

5 Likes

Just brand new stuff for this drop!

Platinum Freeze
Maple Puff
Gonzo5 F2
LUI IX
LUI DOG V2
LUI BLACK
LUI WHITE

And prolly few freebies :call_me_hand::wink::fire:

8 Likes

Yes but I was searching for Mr D’s farmhouse or to that effect. I suppose I will know for next time. I could only buy so much anyway as it was my first buy from seedheaven.

3 Likes

No prob buddy, better late then never like we said over here!

Anyway I hope till your next purchase, ill have time to drop my ‘triangle kush bx’

D

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @misterD :pray::grin:

Too bad Seedheaven doesn’t take cash anymore :pleading_face:

Good thing we have HempDepot in Canada :smirk:
And they’re already available on HD since last week?! :astonished::smiley:
Now the hard part is choosing what to get cause I can only afford 1 pack :sob::joy:

5 Likes

Yes buddy, available on HD since last week!

But good new, free 5 seeds for every pack you buy! :upside_down_face::boom::raised_hands:

2 Likes

:laughing: I was annoyed at not being able to use card! And I am worrying about whether the seeds will arrive and whether I should’ve paid another 15 eur in postage!

I could only get Doc D seeds by sending cash in an envelope to the US, which I didn’t fancy doing. I don’t think I could mentally handle it!

2 Likes

Does anyone know who Terp N’ Seeds are on seedheaven?

3 Likes

Thats also why im just XLNordic :wink:

To avoid the drama it can cause when you have something of value others want, but not all wants to pay the asking price for it

Back in the old days i was banned on my old profile on ICM because i woulndt keep giving mr G free seeds to sell on SB.
When i passed free “server funding” seeds at retail price at more than 1k usd i told him i wanted to be able to sell them also, not just giving them for free to him so HE could sell them for a profit.
Then i was lockout from the forum.
It didnt say officially i was banned to others ( only for me when trying to log in)

Ppl have a weird way of saying Thank you for free stuff :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

No harsh feeling to have there bro, i was aware of rules. I didnt push my luck, and keep posting funny stuff. Matter of nobody forget my great scents of humor!

Time goes, and now that’s em’ who dm’s me! :wink::raised_hands::dash:

4 Likes

Here’s 2 phenos of Noble Genetics’ Alien Wizard

21 Likes