šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

Unless is canna coco. Some coco is rinsedXD

2 Likes

Two days ago i showed the G13 Sour Diesel in paper towels, and today i got them in cups already, sprouted and showed cotyledons. They seem strong. Here you go.

I thought you didnā€™t need to feed the plants during its first stageā€¦?

3 Likes

Sure. In the chemical force feeding world. But having no nitrogen means nitrogen deficiancys right?

1 Like

Formula 707 has a little N to begin with, not much but i think it will do, at least for now.

1 Like

Not saying you wont be okay. But whats the harm in adding something thatll make your soil much much better? It doesnt make sense to have a soil with low nitrogen since its one of the main nutrients most plants use.

1 Like

Like what, worm castings maybe?

2 Likes

Well since its really low in nitrogen id lean more towards adding kelp. Thats number one. If you cant get kelp then stinging nettle is nicknamed ā€œland kelpā€ for a good reason! Alfalfa is also another good choice but too much and its too hot. You can also supplement nitrogen using nitrogen fixing legumes as your cover crop. Thy fix nitrogen into your soil from the air in plant useable form. Kelp has a wack load of everything you want to add to your soil. And its only 60 bucks for 50lbs, thatll last you atleast 5 years using it heavy.

3 Likes

1 Word ā€¦Nitrozyme.ā€¦

2 Words Made from a blend of KELP and SEAWEED extracts

:wink:

Another tip, donā€™t drink from the cup :joy:

2 Likes

If i do potash foliar will that help? Seaweed potashā€¦

2 Likes

Potatoe and seaweed soup followed by a H ash joint nice :joy:

2 Likes

I just switched to 3-2-1 foliar feeding, that shold address the problem for at least two weeks, and thatā€™s only while i start feeding them, but will feed them with half of what they recommend in the schedule, and only until cotyledons are totally dry and goneā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t get sideways so quickly, you already used your test kit to determine if you were deficient, you had some, you wonā€™t use it all up in a week. In a week or two after roots develop you can feed them lightly. Very lightly. If the product you are using says use 3 tablespoon use one teaspoon, let them take a taste. Continue to test soil just catch some of the water that runs out after watering test both pH and NPK. Donā€™t go off track

1 Like

I wonā€™t be feeding them, but foliar will harm them? I did 0.5mL Bio Marine 2-3-1, in a 0.7qt spray bottle. Will that be all right?

They liked it, starting to point up and allā€¦

And I never ever foliar feed, thatā€™s how burned up leaves happen

2 Likes

Use the softest least aggressive product you have that NPK number on the packaging 10-10-10 could be too hot for a seedling

, for example the product superthrive is only .5-0-0 perfect for super young seedlings and sprouts the instructions on that label says one drop per gallon for tender seedlings and then goes all out at one drop per cup or 1/4 teaspoon a gallon. seedlings need nothing but their cotyledons to survive

5 Likes

Someone else said kelp, as I read the label closer it says the source of nitrogen is kelp

2 Likes

plain kelp meal is better then that stuff

2 Likes

I would not pay a hydro shop for kelp when it is free at the beach, but then I live 300 miles inland, also no :crab: shells . So for me superthrive is a viable alternative. Please do not take my comment as criticism,it is not meant that way.

3 Likes

yessss my man!!! i personally live 16 hrs from the ocean. i have to buy from a feed store:) never been to a hydro store. 60 bucks for 50 lbs is a great price vs whatever that costs.

3 Likes

But speaking of crabs,I once knew a girl from Michigan, god how she made me itch again, Iā€™m never going to screw that bitch again.

5 Likes