šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

HAAHAHAHAHA this guy! ROFL!

I used to use Superthrive years ago, they sent out a pack of cloned Christmas trees (norwegian spruce) sponsored by Guinness beer of all things one year for Christmas, to give away with each bottle sold.

It also has some nice B vitamins from memeory B6 and B12

2 Likes

I got a lot of room in the little tent, so here we go with three Blueberry Auto from Dope Seeds.

And iā€™m running out of freebies, soon will have to germinated the good genetics i bought, thatā€™s when the real challenge begins, they are all regular, and also, you will all be getting free seeds in the mail, gonna start with the lesser genetics/prize mark on the beans, and i think iā€™m gonna start with New York City Diesel and White Widow.

2 Likes

I was just going to sayā€¦I never foliar feed! I keep it simple, less chance for problems. For seedlings I go with the basic peat/perlite mix 30% perlite. Mix in 3 Tablespoons of your choice of dry nutes per gallon of soil. Alfalfa, kelp, chicken, fish meal, etc. Maybe one of each. Then plain watering for 3 weeks.

You can add 3 % worm casting into the mix, 5-10% compost, thatā€™s all I do. Every few waterings a half-tablespoon of molasses per gallon of water. None of this will burn them. Seedlings donā€™t need much fertilizer, for the couple sets of leaves they rely on the nutrients in the seed.

3 Likes

More germination happening here in the Laboratoryā€¦ This time itā€™s one of GSC Feminized from an unknown breeder, and three of Green-O-Matic Auto from GreenHouse. Here it is.

The BlueBerry Auto i posted on saturday @ 9pm already showed a tail and they went into peat pellets, to be transplanted in 3 gallon pots later onā€¦ It was 12 hours soaking and like 24 hours for them to go in the pellets.

2 Likes

Seedling to 3 gallon pot is a big step up, I donā€™t think I would go there quite yet. Maybe a litre.

2 Likes

According to the rules of growing autos, they donā€™t like to be transplanted and the recommendation and advice from every other auto grower is to put them in their final pot. If an auto plant gets even a little root bound at all, it starts flowering at whatever size it is at. So better to listen to the guys who have been running autos for a whileā€¦ Thanks man.

2 Likes

I will take that under advisement, I have no auto flower experience. But Iā€™ll be watching from the back of the room

4 Likes

This is true for most shitty breeders. But if you get good breeders like fast buds or mephisto you can transplant, top, train, and do everything like a photoperiod plant.

2 Likes

That felt like a punch in the nose, I think I need a napkin or a wad of Kleenex.

2 Likes

Just watch the watering if you are going right to 3 gallon pots. Easy to over-water, seedlings donā€™t have the root system to draw from all that soil, and will rot if left sitting in soggy substrate. Iā€™m with @Uncle_Al, I typically go from 3x3", to 4.5x4.5", to 3 gallon pots. Final move is typically at 4-5 weeks (for photos, idk from autos). -b420

5 Likes

His heart itā€™s very warm and fuzzy, i know what he meant! LOL

Right @lotus710!

1 Like

ive heard the same thing about autos transfer them straight into the final grow pot from alot of autogrowers

1 Like

Please check my Auto grow and tell me yourselves, what will happen!

I got four WW from DP and two Blue Tooth from MSNL running right now!

Oct 7th @ 9.40 Central (CR time) i put these babies in soaking, 12 hours later in paper towels, and now thisā€¦ Check it out, I think i might be getting the hang of this germination techniqueā€¦ LOL

The cup in the rear clearly shows the head of the seedling cracking the soil, even a little green in there if you look closelyā€¦

This is Blueberry Auto from Dope Seeds.

6 Likes

Exciting seeing you in soil bro!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got two strains iā€™m soaking right now, Golden Tiger by ACE Seeds and Punto Rojo Colombia by CannaBioGen.

7 Likes

Oh god damn son. Fuck yes

4 Likes

:laughing: youā€™re an animal. I predict that weā€™ll have to send a search party into your self-created jungle before the end of the year.

3 Likes

Jungle fun

6 Likes