šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

6 Likes

Those plants donā€™t count towards germinating!

2 Likes

No the foot tall ones donā€™t but they have been previously documented. However, these do.

2 Likes

youā€™re really trying to get a perpetual going eh MS! I like your plan! I need a second tent!

2 Likes

Or another whole room;) tearing down the tent and putting up a fake wall was the best thing ive done!

3 Likes

I am trying to do everything i can to have enough weed to go around and yes, for xmas and new years tooā€¦

I just found out today, that it is 100% legal for me to grow, no objections or nothing, if they catch me, i wonā€™t even pay a fineā€¦ There is no jail, if you donā€™t sellā€¦

5 Likes

Thats sweet dude. Cant wait till everyone can be legal!!

2 Likes

yes i tried reading that CR article you posted and i had to stop after reading their ā€œscientific factsā€ about affects of long term cannabis use ā€¦ of course with no sources

1 Like

That is precisely why it was voted NAY to the project in congress, but there is another revision to the project in which they want to control everything and if they pass that it goes from ā€œno jailā€ to 8 to 13ā€¦

thatā€™s really funny, I did the same thing, it was pure propaganda.

1 Like

The real article is on the news paper but in spanishā€¦ 100% Legal for me to Grow my own

3 Likes

After only 9 hours of water soaking and total darkness all seeds sunk. I didnā€™t expect any less from those two Spanish Breeders/SeedBanks. ACE and CannaBioGen, actually i expect 100% germination from those seeds and they just went into paper towels, no point in soaking them anymore if they actually sunk by themselvesā€¦ WOOHOO!

Red tupper with Punto Rojo and Blue tupper with Golden Tiger.

Using the vertical germination techā€¦ Itā€™s how i do it everytime now!

4 Likes

I will revisit vertical technique, I just didnā€™t get the same results last timr

1 Like

Itā€™s the only one tech i use for germinating now, with close to 100% success rate. The tails always point down in an almost vertical way, i try to place them horizontally so they have ease of movement towards the bottom.

3 Likes

Congrats at your success, I. Just saying that it did not prove out at my last try, I am open to new things and Asian women.

5 Likes

On the germination phase i got no complaints at all. Itā€™s the actual growing that seems to be more challenging, but somehow i believe with the help of everyone here, i got a little bit of knowledge to share. As a noob, sort of, it would be simple to appreciate the fact that just after a few months iā€™m popping seeds like crazy and they all sprout.

Thanks @Uncle_Al, it hasnā€™t been easy. You helped me a lot, and saved my plants for harvest the last time with your advice, otherwise it would have been a disaster. I am no skilled grower yet, but will definitely get miuch better as time goes by.

Specially since i got all of you here for me! OVERGROW RULES!

5 Likes

Next thing people will do now is start shipping seeds to space for germinationšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what mother nature intended isnā€™t it now!? I though that was the whole idea, i mean who thinks about colonizing the galaxy, itā€™s all about sprouting seeds in outer space!

2 Likes

Exactly. I find everytime i get seeds they stick in the roof from the mom trying to shoot them into orbitšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

I think itā€™s the mushrooms that do that brother not the seeds!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 Likes