šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

Accepting a mistake doesnā€™t make you weak brother, and if you do an introspective view of how i behave with you and vice-versa, you might end up learning something, respectfully. Thanks man, i will still be here, and like your videos and all, i am not mad, but as adults we should be able to work out differences, not get mad and throw everything up in the air. But thatā€™s your prerogative.

3 Likes

FWIW, I always soak for 12-24 hours. Whatever sinks is viable, and without fail they pop. Whatever floats after all that, I toss.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Yes but my whole life ive tried helping sooo many people and they do exactly what you do. Tell me in disrespectful or someshit so 2 years ago i told myself if someone doesnt want help then im not gonna keep trying because it makes me feel bad. When i said what i said i wasnt being mean or rude or anyting and i honestly didnt mean anything bad towards you. I just thiught id let you know about the breeders that believe this way and the landraces are harder to germ because they arnt hybridized nor grown soaking in water because it seems like you didnt know because youre a newer grower. Honestly meant NOTHING bad at all man and i was confused when you responded how you did as if i were attacking you.

I still love you man. I just thought you would want my input on why they might not be germinating.

Sorry if it seemed like an attack

4 Likes

You got nothing to apologize for brother, i love you man! Sometimes you come off as harsh or something, we should all stop trying to make people do things our way, thatā€™s boringā€¦

2 Likes

Well i must apologize im a candian :wink:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well in that case, think nothing of it, itā€™s forgotten already.

3 Likes

Ive also been trying to kick my sugar addiction and havnt had any processed sugars in 2 days so thats probly why i seemed so harsh todayXD god damn lotus go meditate fawkXD

3 Likes

Itā€™s about time you apologized for that!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve never soaked seeds myself, Iā€™ve seen many others do it and swear by it. Some like to scuff the seed first. Then others swear by meditating near the seeds to put out a pure ā€œauraā€ so the seed awakens.

But hey to each there own. If somethings not working, got keep trying something else until it does. Not every seed is created equal. I personally use the straight to the paper towel method, and it seems to work for me pretty well.

Anyway, good luck to ya @MadScientist

P.S. Wish you guys were NOT fighting on the forums :pensive: its discouraging to read. Might I suggest to settle conflicts with PMs

2 Likes

I deal with private matters in private, but with public reactions i deal promptly and swiftly. I do hope that people would accept each other as they are. @lotus710 is my friend and we worked it out like adults right! No harm done in here.

Thanks for the good vibes. I keep a germination log in case you wanna see my results bro! Thanks again.

EDIT, this is my germination logā€¦ LOL

3 Likes

Right on. I didnt see it as a fight just a mis understanding. Sometimes over text its really hard to see how people are feeling. I just gotta keep putting smileys everywhere :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a 5lb sack of fine ground white sugar to share with everyone! No not 10x confectioners sugar like on :doughnut: donuts, more like cocktail sugar. No not like salt on a margarita

2 Likes

A little update on the little tent, as i call it. Germination complete. All these ones will be my Xmas smokeā€¦

Thereā€™s Blueberry, Green-o-Matic, Punto Rojo, Golden Tiger, Blue Tooth, White Widow and Bubblelicious.

Also the cups for the contest i am gonna win!

5 Likes

Watch out, Iā€™m damn near three nodes in one inch :wink:

5 Likes

Nice, like @Uncle_Al said, whatā€™s a comp without a little smack talkā€¦ HUH!?

3 Likes

Some germination happening in Costa Rica, now with some Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter tester by @LED_Seedz. This seems to be the only one of the strains that has not been grown yet by anybody, so we are breaking ground in here.

Tonight they go into soaking and tomorrow in paper towels, then 16oz cups in 100% coco with Technaflora nutes.

15 seeds will be popped and then out on the search for females, and maybe iā€™ll keep a male to collect pollen, who knows? Females will be vegged in a 4x2x5 w/ 200W Citizen CLU048 tent and then flowered in a 4x4x8 w/ 600W Vero29v7.

Wish me luck.

4 Likes

The 9LB cross is also virgin territory, but whoā€™s counting. :smile:
Best wishes for them!

2 Likes

Sounds like some serious cob action there! Canā€™t wait to see em lit. Looking good dude!

2 Likes

Germination of the Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter beginsā€¦

@LED_Seedz

4 Likes

More germination happening at the Lair, this time with some Super Lemon Haze by GreenHouse, which will be vegged under COBs and flowered under the sun.

8 Likes