šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

Some more germination here at the Lair, i am gonna run:

Indoor with Coco Coir and Technaflora nutes

Outdoor with Formula 707 (amended with worm compost) and GO nutes

• Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse - Outdoor
  • Golden Tiger by ACE Seeds - Outdoor

Thanks for the seeds guys, this two strains will be run in a 4x4 tent under my Vero lamp.

Sunny season, i love you!

HppHrvst

5 Likes

Here we go again. :eyes:

2 Likes

All my runs are coming to an end, and i needed to get something startedā€¦ Cheers!

1 Like

We canā€™t have Overgrow if we stop growing.

1 Like

Let`s overgrow ourselves!

1 Like

Wait, I have to fill a bong hit first.

Then I can start up gardening again.

99%

1 Like

Wait for me man! I`m coming too!

6 Likes

Puffpuffpass

99% :wink:

1 Like

Thanks man, i have been moving and decorating the new house, and making tamales and well, havenĀ“t really been here in total presence. So anyway, THANKS SO MUCH MAN!!!

3 Likes

I grew a clone of that one (SLH). Half of every garden, for 7 years.
Most ā€œupliftingā€ smoke Iā€™ve ever tried. Makes you feel like you just drank 2 redbulls and an XL coffee. Gave everybody (me included) panic attacks :fearful: Beware LOL

3 Likes

Sounds like Jack the Ripper. Scared the shit out of a couple of towns a few years back. Storys for days. Yeah, she goneā€¦

I found that SLH all over the place. Grew out quite a few and never found a keeper, but I have seen a few good looking phenos over the years.

2 Likes

my only experience with SLH was ordering from delta9 - 26.6% THC and 0.07% CBD - excellent uplifting daytime stone with an amazing flavor and smell. I looked thru the offerings of every licensed producer in canada and that was the highest THC strain available at the time. wasnā€™t worth $135 for 10 grams tho

3 Likes

Gonna be germinating some Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds, here i go Vader! I have wanted to try these for a few months now. Here we go!

7 Likes

Oh yeah, now youā€™re cooking with fire! :fire: :fire: :seedling:

3 Likes

Alien Rift germinating after showing tails, they have been put in rockwool @ 5.9pH with a little tiny bit of Thrive Alive Red.

Here they are next to the Lemon Garlic for the tester. The Super Lemon Haze is at the very end of the rows, last three. Gonna be epic this grow. Growing in 100% Canna Coco Professional Plus. Cheers!

8 Likes

Well i am glad to inform that we got 100% germination on the Alien Rift, 12 out of 12 seeds.

I wasnĀ“t expecting any less.

All cotyledons are bathing in light as we speak, hereĀ“s a pic of that happening.

The other three are the Super Lemon Haze Fem. All cotyledons will be nice and green in morning. ItĀ“s 7.51pm Costa and i am gonna go get me a cheese burger and a shake! LOL.

HppHrvst

PS. Yes, i remove the shell and membrane to make sure the cotyledons get light ASAP.

5 Likes

This looks like a perfect set up for a time-lapse project. :eye:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the Super Lemon Haze did not give 100% germ rate.

Only two of the three are showing cotyledons at this time even tho i just saw a tail on the one seed still to sprout. itĀ“s taken too long to account for a good healthy seed; i am not gonna abandon the little thing, it`s being taken care of.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Strain Hunting Early Skunk and Cinderella 99