Seeds Here Now

Seedsherenow is legit too. Although twice they sent me the wrong order which pissed me off cause both times each order had packs that are out of stock now

2 Likes

The Cannarado seeds Iā€™m running came from shn Iā€™m in Canada an had to send cash in the mailā€¦yeah I know, but here the postal service DOES NOT do money orders at all. Furthermore, the ā€œno name in the receiving payment lineā€ will not be allowed to the us from any legit moneygram, money order in Canada sooo. we get left with 1 forget about it, 2 Send U.s. dollars in mail or 3 Getting seller to give an addressee for the money order. #3 is the best option, but make sure seed co. will do that first. Cash letters sent thru Canada Post are insured for 100 bucks so risk was minimal, sent cash and shn sent the goods, and communicated with me very well when I was figuring out what to do. Guy named ā€˜bearā€™, I believe was the rep dealing with me, he was A1. Seedsherenow has some seeds that are pretty hard to come by up here, Iā€™ll use them again, but would like to see CC option again.

1 Like

hdsc helladankseedcompany has been great , an occasional website fluke things getting listed before the drop other than that very dependable.his prices are even a bit lower than others for the same units.

1 Like

Iā€™ve ordered from there as well. Theyā€™re an authorized distributor for FastBuds and a couple others

I used to, but they stopped taking CCā€™s directly, and I stopped ordering. They always delivered what I ordered in a timely fashion; but many of their prices are way too high, and price checking should be encouraged.
Their sales have been pretty goodā€¦especially the Black Friday sales.

1 Like

I just ordered my first seeds from seedsherenow and got them in 7 days! Professional packaging and has seals on the TH seeds I got.

6 Likes

The owner is in a couple of YT videos with different breeders if you want to check him out. I like his attitude and he only deals with top breeders if you look at who he carries. They are definitely on my wish list in the future. They tend to me on the premium price end.
Itā€™s easy to send a registered letter. Costs $12. Itā€™s very secure and very well tracked as it moves. I think itā€™s the same price going to Canada, but it did get stuck in Jamaica Queens for 2 weeks. Itā€™s not priority mail, but each employee at the PO has to sign for it before they handle it, so itā€™s very secure.
Cash is not insurable. But life is best lived on the edge. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

SeedsHereNow has gone downhill and I would not order from them again. Just my personal experience from buying seeds online for about 20+ years. And maybe because:

1. Ordered 20 seeds each of 2 types, got 10 of each wet. Only TWO seeds fully germinated, the rest emerged and stopped ā€“ a classic sign of old, unviable seeds. Iā€™ve only germinated thousands of seeds the exact same way for about 40 frigging years so what do I knowā€¦

2. Their selection just plain sucks. By and far most of their selections show as ā€˜out of stockā€™ and have been for a very long time. And since you cannot sort the selections to filter out the bogus items you are stuck in a disappointing click-click safari of wasted time. They do not carry many of the most popular breeders; even oneā€™s in their own region (which is telling). Hell, check YouTube and you will find interviews of the owner sitting next to known quality breeders in his neck of the woods (i.e. Loud Seeds) ā€“ but even those breeders are not sold through SHN but are available on lots of other sites. Hmmmā€¦

3. High prices. Some of their selections are twice the price of the same seed from other seedbanks. Donā€™t know what justifies paying these people twice as much for old, unreliable seed.

4. They are slow to ship. Took them about a week to process and ship my orders. Compared to other banks I have used over the past 15+ years they were the slowest yet. I placed an order with a Euro bank the same day as with SHN and received the order from Europe faster than this USA-based bank!

5. They scam you if you use BitCoin payments. They will end up charging YOU for their transfer cost (i.e. ā€œWe didnā€™t get enough in Bitcoin paymentā€¦ā€) so you end up paying transfer fees twice ā€“ the only seed bank I ever had payment problems with in the past 5-6 years of using crypto.

6. They lie. In April they claimed they were taking their site down ā€œfor spring cleaningā€ like inventory and such (huh?). What they were really doing was moving their web site to a VERY disreputable web hosting company known for specializing in hiding scammers, spammers and rip off artists. Didnā€™t believe it until I saw a post on seedfinder pointing to this and checked it all out. Ugh.

On the good side they answer their phone and seem to be nice people. But shipping unviable seed, lousy selection, high prices, poor selection of reliable breeders, slow shipping, crypto tomfoolery, and now hiding their site behind one of the #1 scam hosts in the country? Very bad mojo!

Would not do business with them again. Disappointing experience. They are not a ripoff scam site - but seem to be working hard towards that target.

12 Likes

Doesnā€™t James Bean own that one, too? I never used either, but used to dream on the JBC site.

2 Likes

Far as I know - yes. A friend pointed me to this video as an example by asking ā€œSince he obviously knows James Loud, how come he doesnā€™t sell Loud beans?ā€

To tell you the truth, I couldnā€™t even figure out why the guy was in on this conversation. But it seemed to gave him cred, I dunno. Maybe heā€™s a real nice guy who was having a bad day or something. Still would not buy from them again.

2 Likes

Different James Bean that owns SHN than the one the owns JBC. Same name, not the same person, from what I have gathered.

Have not done business with SHN, but the seem to sponsor or advertise on just about every cannabis related podcast I have heard of. Have done business with JBC and have had good experience.

8 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up.

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d heard him talk about both on a podcastā€¦ maybe I was wrong.

2 Likes

I think the seeds here now guy also has other web store fronts, I am not sure about his other businesses, but I am fairly certain that JBC has nothing to do with SHN.

Iā€™ve both heard that from a few different sources and believe it from the way they curate their selections and manage their sites. Not 100%, but I am fairly certain.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts!!! With all your observations noted, I can cross another off my potential list. Thanks for the info, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

no freebies given ever by seeds here now other than that there fine

my first experience turned out to be a joke and noticed any review you leave on there website wont be posted when submitted but all reviews listed there are all 5 stars but for being around 10 yrs they have very few reviews which leaves me to believe that they cherry pick their reviews or they are all fake, look at customer reviews on other review sites like trustpilot for example and 60% is bad
im stopping payment on that money order i sent them today so i dont lose my money

4 Likes

Welcome to OG Lordcody420šŸ‘

they always delivered fast I ordered at least 10 times never had an issue BTW

FWIW, I asked my local dispensary where the best place to get seeds was and they said online. Their grower buys from SHN and buys stuff from them all the time.

2 Likes