Seeds sky walker og x high octane og

4,168 + sky walker og x high octane og seeds available. For sale f1s picked a male stud out of 24 seeds of Reserva privada Skywalker og hit the clone only high octane og should make a very stout vigorous plant 80 to 90 days grew 1 outdoors no sunlight straight rainwater and turned out great. Sorry new to posting been growing 30 years.

9 Likes

This is very vague. Plus 20

2 Likes

For sale ?
For trade ?
Will follow this for more info

2 Likes

You have my attention, what’s the deal?

1 Like

Sounds great…would like to know more

1 Like

Me to. I want in. I’m new to OG so I am still trying to get my head around seed trading, etc.

2 Likes

For sale 4,168 seeds f1s very nice ran 1 outdoors fantastic with very little sun and straight rainwater.

For sale 4000 + seeds of Skywalker og x high octane og clone only very nice outcome on just rainwater

Hello 4000 + for sale Skywalker og x high octane og clone f1s very nice plant grew 1 outdoors turned out great

Spill the beans man what ya trying to tell us , we’re a bunch of stoners not good with riddles!

3 Likes

This post is giving me anxiety good thing I got a remedy for that

7 Likes

Sorry for the confusion any details I can help you with I’m a stoner and new to posting I wanted to sell 4000 at once I’ll sell 300 in a bunch 200 a piece 300 a piece for 10 packs or more

Are you selling, trading, giving away for free? I wouldn’t mind some just need more detail i.e. Price per seed , packages of 10 might want to set up a server fund sale donate some to the site @50State just ran one with great success.

5 Likes

I 2nd that. I want some also.:slight_smile:

Selling 2.00 a piece if you buy 3000 3.00 for 10 or more

I’m trying to follow…you want to sell 3000 seeds for $6,000…and/or 10 seeds or more for $3 a seed?

You’ll probably get the $30 for a 10 pack of seeds…but not sure if anyone will bite at your bulk offer

I think you should contact @LemonadeJoe and see if you’d be able to maybe do a split on sales going towards the server fund , I think there would be a lot of interest in the strain not sure anyone here is in the market for 3000 seeds if your wanting 30 dollars a ten pack which I think is reasonable you end up with 15 a pack and the site gets the other 15 or how ever you guys work it out .

Not sure if that’s something you’d consider just tossing the idea out , a lot of trading gets done for free or just shipping costs
@50State gave 100% of the seed sales he did which has helped hugely with the day to day costs of keeping the site going it worked flawless and helped everyone out in the end

6 Likes

You may have trouble selling anything with low Rep and no pictures. I wish you luck.

4 Likes

I

2 Likes

I’d take my chances on buying some if I had spare cash at this time ! Are you located in Canada or the US