Seeds to trade for landrace strains/or buy

Was an indoor repro, yes.Plant pictured below is from the reproduction. High was like a mild cup of coffee, alert, no body feel at all. I also crossed it with spin ghar and original haze but haven’t grown any out, to be honest i did not like the flavour enough to smoke it, tasted like smoking bark and aluminium lol.

12 Likes

Interesting review, thank you. I wonder if you just got an undesirable pheno. Maybe the line needs some searching.

Dave does have a solid Kali Mist! It’s the pre 2000 before Simon’s raid and loss of breeding parents…

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. Who is Dave?

2 Likes

AKBB

He’s a solid dude and one hell of a breeder…he might even be able to point you in the right direction regarding old classics.

P.S. His current version available is a Kali Mist F5…so should be quite stable in the offspring. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

Here’s Dave’s seed lists…

$100 a pack

$60 a pack

2 Likes

Thank you.
I am adding Hawaiian webbed Indica, and Moloka’i Frost as seeds I like to trade or purchase if possible.
Or if anyone can add to this short list of varieties that can handle tropical wet conditions that produce the indica effect I am all ears…

1 Like

The freakers master strain list says about Tashkurgan (RSC)

Taller afghan Landrace can handle more humidity than most Afghans. Black currant and fruit smells

Does that help?

2 Likes

Yes certainly worth looking into. Thank you. There is another one from Afghanistan I see might work called Badakhshan at the landrace team, but I don’t really want to purchase from them. I think it will be iffy with both and remains to be seen if they can resist botrytis/mold if it rains a lot during flowering and with the high humidity. As well as dealing with high heat and strong sunlight. I realize Afghanistan has hot temperatures, but it’s a dry more arid climate. They might not tolerate sub tropical to tropical conditions here.
Worst case though, they might make the right indicas to cross with resistant sativas.

1 Like

Tashkurgan doesn’t look so arid, have a look … beer3|nullxnull

https://maps.app.goo.gl/teF7gSsT6CySz4YKA

3 Likes

I just bought it and several others. Lol let’s hope it handles the heat humidity and rain.
It’s not as arid as some countries, but it does not have the rainfall Florida has. I miss though the indicas fire I had available years back.

4 Likes

I’d love to hear how it works for you. I have pretty high humidity outside in fall. Plants will be mostly safe from rain but I expect PM to be an issue. That’s why I consider Tashkurgan an option. Which others did you get if you don’t mind asking?

3 Likes

I will let you know how it goes, although it will be some time before I can.
Yasin Valley and Odisha and Lao Sa. Someone was kind enough to gift me the Badakhshan. They don’t want to be named, but thank you!

4 Likes

“Characteristics: the goat smell in the stable”

Sounds promising … Aplausos|nullxnull

4 Likes

I got
Delat
Jalisco
and Pashawar from a nice guy from here.

Thought about crossing Jalisco with Pashawar.
The Jalisco is an IBL Landrace… is it good for indoor, or will it herm with high chance actually?

3 Likes

You should grow that Peshawar. It’s a really nice plant!!

1 Like

I wonder if the A1 is Bodhi’s Artifact 1

1 Like

Is it good for indoors? I heard landraces indoor will do herm often.

I don’t see any reason why they’d be so bad inside. I’ve got four inside right now getting ready for flower. Structure is amazing and smells are special.

3 Likes