Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

I see improvements! I just knocked on wood just incase that does anything. Also found out i had my light on constantly. I changed it back to 20/4

5 Likes

I think so! Know you’re not asking me but it’s definitely happened in my world before. More light generally means more nutrient demand.

Hell yeah on the veg tent being the jungle.

Plants are looking good I think they’ll keep going that way

3 Likes

Hey man i dont ever want you to feel like you cant or shouldnt chime in. You and joe and my main if not only consistent friends around here lol. I encourage you to chime in man and it is more than appreciated.

4 Likes

Their leaves are perked up, and that’s a positive sign!

2 Likes

Hell yea man! I hope in weeks time they will be back up and running in full health

2 Likes

Ok so i finally got some mail in the po box so that means my po box isnt a black hole. Still waiting on over 4 trades to show up. Hopefully they all shipped by now…

@DirtySlowToes i totally understand why you do tracking now

1 Like

It can add up if you send a bunch out but nothing beats some security :metal:t2:

1 Like

Yea i dont do much trading anyways but i would rather not go to the post office 6 times a week checking like a fiend lol

1 Like

Anybody got a line on real true green crack seeds?
@JustANobody i know you did a mango hashplant x green crack recently. Is that a strain that is still around uncrossed?

1 Like

Finally got all the purple kush cut and bagged. Plenty of larf for another hash making experiment

2 Likes

The purple Kush smells great, but the high is definitely lacking. Has a huge flat spot and has me wanting to do a dab to top it off every time.

Eh its whatever i should crank out a giant bubble batch and figure out how to rig up a hot plate press and make rosin. Ouuu so many things to do and not enough hours in the day! I wish i was paid so i didnt have to work….but then if i was paid would i even be growing pot… hmmm

2 Likes

Yo bro, I just went to send a letter to Canada and I asked for a bubble mailer tracked and they gave me a custom form. So I took the form and I left. Should I send it without tracking or do I fill out the form?

2 Likes

I will be your friend too @seeds2weeds !

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it

3 Likes

Of course man. Feel free to get a hold of me any time for anything and I will help you as much as I possibly can. I’m still screwing shit up all the time, but like any practice trial and error Is what makes us better and better. I appreciate my failures because they make me better. I learned everything from losing.

4 Likes

Hell yea failure is the best teacher! What are you running currently?

3 Likes

Currently, in my flower tent I have two of Bodhis Phone Homes, one Affie Dogwalker and a clone from a Forum Peyote that flowered last month. We’re on day 3 of flower now! In my veg room, I have Corey two midnight, cowboy a couple angel wings, Katsu bubba, FPOG and a few others that I can’t remember right now, I’m at work currently but there’s 13 in veg. Trying to find some winners!

3 Likes

I am pretty sure you can list seeds on the form and it shouldn’t be an issue.

Any northerners want to help here? I don’t send tracked stuff towards Canada too often. They already have everything :upside_down_face:

@DougDawson @JoeCrowe

3 Likes

I put it as a gift , beads , quantity 1x, and $10 value

Wish me luck

3 Likes

Wow sounds like you are pretty busy! Is the FPOG from jaws?

2 Likes