Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Feed day for the plants. Since we are all out of N and K im thinking i try something a bit outside the box.

I have a ton of raw amendments with no clue how to use them. Potash sulfate for example, how do i use it to help our K situation without murdering my plants? I also have bat guano. Bat guano and potash sulfate should bring our N and K levels back up if i use them correctly. I should brew a tea today

!

This tea out of a book is not on the pdf that i have downloaded. This one seems like a ton of shit

!

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever managed to overdose a plant with organic materials. I’ve heard you can overdose them if it’s made into a tea. I know for sure if I brew up a tea and give the plant undiluted tea and loads of it, they don’t like it. My plant outside I gave it 4 undiluted bucket loads and it took 20 days to recover.

2 Likes

LOL sounds like some shit i would do man. Last time i played with a tea i didnt know to dilute it and i toasted the fuckkk out of my purple kush the first time i ran her

2 Likes

There is so many things i want to do and try and such little time to do them! Arghhhhh

2 Likes

!

Watered in the 1 gals at 1.3EC 5.8PH + Gaia green ring

EVERYTHING SPROUTED EXCEPT 1 WIFO

3 gals got 1.1EC 5.9 PH

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe remember the part where i was supposed to test the gaia and not put it in everything. Now theres this part where i put it in everything :joy: :man_scientist:t2:

3 Likes

Wait i think this counts as an underfeed hypothesis!

2 Likes

Well… at least you can compare it to what happened during the last grow then! I suspect the addition of slow release organic materials will help even out the EC ups and downs.

2 Likes

Nah can’t take credit because you already posted the depleted pictures :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hell yea man i really hope these babies green back up so i can flip them

2 Likes

all my pictures are depleted :joy:

2 Likes

The morning after

2 Likes

Kush!
Almost done trimming. Should be able to finish up tomorrow. Last 2 nights have been rough and had a busy ass day today so decided not to stay up til 1 am finishing up lol. Its pretty rough trimming for in bad lighting. Really makes my eyes strain and head hurt i actually fucking hate it but love it at the same time.

4 Likes

Legion sour ogee 3/3
@JAWS

4 Likes

Just jumping in to your party a bit late but staying tuned! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Hey man thanks for stopping by! Nice thread btw

1 Like

Of course! Definitely staying tuned. So much to learn here!!

…and thank you! I’m just a huge stoner and have been for about twenty years now. I’m amazed it took me this long to get growing! I happened to fall into mostly organic stuff using Build A Soil products completely on a whim and I’m sure I would have stopped by your thread eventually anyway.

Good stuff — truly. I feel like we all teach each other and can help the community grow and stay strong :).

5 Likes

Nice! I have some build a soil worm castings that i am almost out of. I should get more now that i think about it.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe guess what I just realized after all this time? When I move my plans over, I never put the timer on auto so it’s been on 24/7 for 6 days. Could that have caused the stress response

2 Likes

Feelin like @DirtySlowToes over here with all these plants going in various stages of life :man_scientist:t2:

Check this guy… or girl… out

5 Likes