SEEDSMAN problems with shipping and zero customer service.. WTF?

Seedsman claim they ship out in max 5 days, but my friend’s order inside EU is still not moving after like 3 weeks or so, AND they don’t care to answer either mail or phone, tried a couple times already.

Seedsman, if you’re reading this, WTF is up? Are you having some general problems or a bust right now, or just “too busy” to even care for proper customer service? With all your money you could easily add folks to customer support when needed.

2 Likes

You got the tracking nr and you can see that the mail haven’t moved for 3 weeks?

Have your friend tried their chat?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Last time I had a shipment sit for 3 weeks it was a customs issue but those beans were from herbies

2 Likes

Yes, my friend tried every possible contact way that is available through their webpage. They clearly just ignore answering. Or have some serious general problems. But there is no notice of such on their website, nor any “Sorry for possible delays” or anything like that… nothing. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Tried their chat and they answered within 30 seconds… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

A real human or the bot?

1 Like

Seemed to be a human, but now a days. You never know :relaxed: Well, I’ve ordered from then more then 10 times over the years without any issue. I’m sure the matter will be resolved, but maybe stay clear of them until you know what’s up. If your friend is outside Schengen, you have to account for customs time to process the mail. Here in Sweden it takes from 1 day to 2 month and usually around 2 weeks. So I think it’s dumb of them to promise 5 days within EU…

2 Likes

what lonely said…
seedsman is pretty big, they should respond or send that sooner or later. also, make sure the link for seedsman youre using is not a fake link, that happens A LOT.

@Great_lakes_Genetics has a nice selection of high quality breeders, is a Sponsor here, and good customer service - for future purchases.

6 Likes

Yeah, or @Ris shop!
You also got realgorilla(https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/).

3 Likes

Yes, a few places I read that Seedsman are old and reliable BUT often sloooooooow. Sometimes takes over a month without any mail response. I still have faith, but I will recommend Attitude/The Vault (kind of same gang I guess?) in the future, they always were superfast and responsive for me in the past, here in Europe.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve used attitude too, but I think they have lost all their good breeders. It’s very sad that they only got shitty hype stuff now a days… I like that seedsman got a good collection of Mr nice and other respectable breeders.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever known there to be a phone number you can call to speak with a CS representative with Seedsman. Must be something new. Can you please share that number so I can put it into my phone for future reference. A good phone number to have.

1 Like

On their website

Tel: USA +1 (720) 650-8315 EU +34 757 218 Global +44 20 3870 4029

2 Likes

It’s on their website. Might be different depending on what country/area you choose at the intro page.

1 Like

Link as in search engine link…? I never go through any links if I want anything to work and be real/safe:ish, I just type in the known web adress straight into the browser adress field.

2 Likes

Thanks for the phone number. I’m in the USA so the selection isn’t as big as the EU site.

1 Like

Seems he’s had issues since their new site installation.

Still can’t access my account and its been close to 6 months.

That being said, they do get back to you… eventually :pensive:

3 Likes

Ok, “good” to hear it’s just a common really bad problem they have (and seem to ignore…), but no bust or such going on.