Seeking assistance getting topical CBD for the missus

Hi OG folk
My wife has Rosacea - a sub surface bacterial skin affliction
That flairs up with skin irritations and painful pimples - I have managed to get her to agree to try a CBD tincture in an attempt to relieve the symptoms she suffers
Now I’m in Australia, and due to close mindedness and a refusal to step into the future by our so called leaders I can’t get hold of it here … … I don’t completely trust the quality of the tinctures advertised by the big guns . But I do trust you folk . would any of you great people be able to assist with recommendations etc . Just want to help the love of my life as you can understand. It’s hard to sit back when you know something could help but you are unable to obtain it

4 Likes

Hello @livingthedream!

I’m sorry for medical condition of your wife and wish you luck finding the right product that will help relieve the condition.
Unfortunately your post is against our rules: https://overgrow.com/tos

Any demand, offer or sale of final product (in any form) of any psychoactive substance is strictly prohibited.

Please reformulate your post.

You can discuss where to buy those products on the internet (and look for product recommendations or shop reviews), but you cannot discuss direct trades of final products between members that would be facilitated by using our site.

Thank you for your understanding.

Joe

CC: @TeamOG

4 Likes

Try Sebring seeds and salves I will have a look for @Sebring s website…

https://diygreenlife.com/self-care-shop/

5 Likes

Hey Pedro
Thanks mate , bloody crazy we can’t get this at home , you are a legend
Cheers

1 Like

So, I have a formula, that you can actually make yourself if you want, that will probably help. Fair warning, my GF has Rosacea, and my formula definitely takes the pain away for about 4 hours, but you should be careful in making sure the area for application is clean before applying it, because it is a trans-dermal.

A full guide! Follow the written formula, not the video formula.
If you need help finding the ingredients I’m happy to help you source them!

5 Likes

I have had good success with Charlotte’s Gift from Dutch Passion. It is an auto, so it is simpler to grow. It is a vigorous plant and a quick producer, very uniform.
At the moment, I have a grow of Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 (photo-period plant, 2nd week veg). started but too early to make any recommendations on them.
+1 to @Sebring; topicals are what you want, my wife makes her own using coconut oil as a base - she loves that stuff!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@Sebring
Thanks very much indeed , I’ll send you pm if you don’t mind
We can Take this off line :+1:

1 Like

Did u try to make more seeds using STS on Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 Auto

1 Like

Zombie thread!!! :woman_zombie::zombie:‍♂ :woman_zombie:
Usually threads are closed after 6 months of inactivity… apparently that was a feature added after this thread. Interesting

1 Like

Hahahah, u never know , zombies might just wake up… :laughing:
Just looking around , seeing if they did Sts and what formula worked for them, I guess I will never know…

Cant you get any manuka cream at your place?

Cannabis tincture is only active against gram-positive bacteria.

No, It did it for me… :grin:

On my first grow, there must have been a nanner somewhere as I ended up with a couple lightly seeded buds on one plant and that gave me about a hundred+ beans.
The next few grows I kept them isolated and had zero issues (no nanners or seeds).

Cheers
G

Nice , free seeds

1 Like