Sensi Seedbank

I grew it in late 90ies it was amazing narcotic couch lock put you to sleep weed. Not sure its the same plant nowadays. Here is a link to a recent grow journal:
https://growdiaries.com/diaries/92043-sensi-seeds-black-domina-grow-journal-by-leonweed10
and smoke review

3 Likes

Long long time ago.They switched to CD cases for the longest time you had to pop the backing off to get them out they were usually packed in rolling paper and stuffed in there.I never liked it because it was so easy to get burned without the beans in the breeder pack.Back then it could have been anything.Mostly brick weed beans.Now I’d damn near kill to get a pack of Mexican brick weed seeds from the 90s.

2 Likes

I grew their Afghan #1 a couple of years ago.
Tough as nails that plant.
Pale green color.
Very awesome comfortable body stone.
Extremely relaxing.
So good!

One of the best strains I’ve grown so far.
Good for pain.

3 Likes

I’m about to throw one in flower here in a week or so.

2 Likes

Use the pick and match seed guy out of the UK if you have not received a PM yet.

Black Domina is a mix of Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant en Afghani SA .

Well color me interested!

1 Like

Im gonna be using a sensi Hashplant male to pollinate the blackdomina female. I would make individual threads but the would be too many and I’m like 100 tokes over the line RN so I limit the photos a bit.

3 Likes

the one BD i grew was really anti social weed i used to bring girls home they would take 2 tokes and pass out.

There is a Bodhi strain that does exactly that:
Snuggle Funk (black domina x 88g13hp)

but you might get something really special you never know

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man. Bodhis work is always very sought after. I could use a 88’g13hp male or a 2020g13hp male. But i like the Hashplant×NL1×Hashplant being reintroduced specifically. Bodhis g13hp male is a Hashplant pheno. I plan on using a 2020g13hp male on some 88g13hp once the two clones are ready. Timing was a bit off and it couldnt be helped. But I think the project will be a successful one in either case.

3 Likes

I used to grow Black Domina in 97-99 here in Sweden and it was the most amazing smoke I’ve ever had. No weirdness it just fucks you up and owns you perfect end of the day smoke (mind you i havent smoked for 20 years). Also it was a very short and compact plant with minimal branching perfect for SoG. Man I’d love to get some of those seeds and phenohunt the crap out of them in 3 years when my kids have moved out. Where i live growing 10 plants is basically murder so i cant mess up their lives with my hobby. BTW not asking for seeds just sayin :yum:

2 Likes

Early Pearl

Early pearl and early girl

1 Like

any more notes? speed, density/yield, uniformity, stank?

don’t trust their search functionality…

1 Like

I was only able to grow out one in a 2 liter pot, was a bit of an experiment (most of what I do is), it withstood a bunch of fungus gnats, overwatering, cold temperatures and too close light from light that wasn’t really suitable for growing, all within the first month. Suprisingly enough no discoloration in the leaves considering the abuse.
So can’t say anything about speed and yield, it wouldn’t be an accurate representation.
Smell was hashy and musky. Some lemon too if I remember correctly.
Thick stems. Structure was quite regular and common.

yeah once you go advanced and check Include genetics you get 41

would the hashplant make it stretch more?

1 Like

Hey Zpatato. Nodes are pretty stacked. if they don’t stretch a little when they hit HIDs from LEDs then they stay much shorter in flower. I’ve added an additional LED for more blue in flower and for bushier plants overall…as far as results I would think this breed will reduce yeild but up the frost level with minimal stretch. With some searching through the f1 gen, I should be able to find some something worth smoking.

2 Likes

how is the 2020 hashplant different from the normal? I think in gonna pull the trigger on the snuggle funk just in case it gets discontinued. should def make a journal of this for the sake of history :grinning:

3 Likes

As soon as my male 2020 g13hp clones are ready ive got the 88’ females set aside. And a couple tested 88’males to make more beans to spread around OG here eventually. Projects are stacked but I’ll get everything done, eventually. The 2020s are much different as far as structure and serrations on the leafs and color is darker in the 2020 verson. Barefrogs 88’ were especially light colored compared the hazemans 88’ or sensi’s 2020.

3 Likes