Sensi Seedbank

even darker is good because the original sensi seeds domina vas very very dark squat plant.

1 Like

Sorry bro thought you were referring to the hashplant stuff. The black domina i have from sensi is not a dark “definitive” phenotype but more healthy deep green. I do have 96’ black domina × purple zkittlez i plan IX into the 2020 black domina… its the closest i can get to what you grew back in the day.

3 Likes

Oh i meant you could cross the result with black domina. Times have moved on that smoke (BD) nowadays is probably average at best that’s why im looking for crosses with something really dank

2 Likes

Grab a pack of the 96’ BD × PZ from copa. Very dark and squat plants. Sorry iam better at answering questions normally but i got the bodyache fever shit the past few days and it’s been kinda shity for me.

2 Likes

i am moving furniture into the cellar and cleaning and sometimes replying to posts atm :wink:

1 Like

I’m growing that Icy Grape right now and it’s definitely short, wide leafed as heck, and very dark green. Great looking plant so far, I’m about 30 days into flower on it. Copa does a a lot of work with that Black Domina mom, that’s the flagship strain but there’s a lot of freebies floating around with the Domina in it too. I’m hoping for some couch commander weed off of it, I could really use that nighty-night indica. Copa does nice work, and I’m interested to see the Ancient OG line they’ve been working or the Goji Bodhi Cut they bought worked into the BD mom too

2 Likes

Im gonna put it on my to do list thanks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I looked for the thread too check out but couldn’t find it?

1 Like

I haven’t started a grow log yet! I was actually thinking to take some photos today and start one, I kinda wanted to wait until my sickly lil seedlings were looking better before showing off, but they’re pretty perky now after a repotting. I’ll tag ya when I get it up!

1 Like

Cool thanks man. I’ve got 6 or 7 growing. About 10 inches average.

1 Like

I planted three seeds, got one female. It’s been an easy and vigorous grower right from sprout, got topped once in veg and flipped around 18", it seems to have stopped stretching after about 1.5x. SUPER thick stems, thicker than anything I’ve ever seen, no staking needed for support though I used a couple bamboo to spread it a little into the fruit tree “basket” shape I’m always aiming for.

1 Like

It’s very purple. Like the label says “purple stem”. I hit one female with a very purple fruity pebbles OG male the other I’ve yet to do anything with. Extremely pest resistance. Extremely.

2 Likes

Nice! I grew out a pack of the Ancient Goji freebie and got the “primordial OG wands” pheno, it was really reddish/purple and frosty AF

2 Likes

I never top or train… 30 plants per m2. 4 weeks after seeds in soil flower plants stay nice and compact. this would be after 1st week of flower:

3 Likes

Anyone run the Fruity Juice/Juicy Fruit? Are there good JF phenos in these packs? Best place to get them from that ships to USA?

3 Likes

i tried to grab sum of the fruity juice but sensi seeds doesn’t want their regs here in the states, some type of law they are following, but if you do find those, please let me know, i put a post awhile back looking for this strain.

3 Likes

I was able to order some Fruity Juice and Mother’s Finest through Seedsman before their selection for here across the pond dwindled to pretty much nothing.

I’ve heard GREAT things about both lines and I’m especially excited about the Fruity Juice. Looking for that chewing gum flavor and Thai X Afghan expressions are pretty hard to beat. I’m planning to get a couple more packs and thought about reaching out to Seedsman directly to see if I could place a custom order. I think you should be able to find a seedbank that can facilitate that for you too. If I have any success I’ll let you know.

A reshipping service for these sort of situations would be so helpful. Sensi often runs great discounts around the holidays but since they don’t ship here I haven’t gotten to take advantage of those sales yet.

The plants I saw had intersex traits and didn’t make it further but there are plans peek inside the line again because the good reviews for it speak so highly of it’s quality. Hope you all find some lovely Fruity Juice plants! Much love

3 Likes

Yea those sales are legit. We def need an EU friend to reship to us here in the states! I did snag up some Juicy Fruit Thai S1 fems from HATT Seed Co out of Canada that I’m excited to run, but def want the Sensi regs too. Yea the USA selection at Seedsman is pretty sucky now. They don’t have shit. The Vault carries them and ships to the USA.

3 Likes

i grabbed sum sensi stuff from seedsman before the non-stock part of senssi beans, but im wanting the regs of a few strains of theirs to run them to preserve and pass them out here and there. ill head to the vault and see what they have.

Has anyone run the Jack flash??

1 Like

The pick and mix guy in the UK sends the breeder packs. I would email him and tell him exactly what your looking for from sensi and he will get it, even if it takes a second to do it. Tooks him a month to get like 20+ strains sourced. Got a bunch of sensi stuff. I know hes the pick and match guy but like i said let him know what you need and he will take care of it. If i was you its what I would do. Best wishes brother

3 Likes