Sensibowl Grows Things

Yeah I bit off more than I can chew which is normal for me. They’re ok as seedlings but when they get bigger they’ve got to go.

I’m going to end up buying seedlings which is ok I guess.

2 Likes

Did that last year, seedlings are great backup though! The flea market here has tons for cheap around this time of year

2 Likes

I find the Asian groceries around here have the best deals and selection.

Much better than that disease vecto-I mean Canadian tire.

But really they’ve got good stuff cheap. And bitter melon if you’re into that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Nice that’s awesome. Crappy tire is the “Home Depot didn’t have it” option around here :joy:

Never tried bitter melon, just googled em and they’re pretty wild looking!

3 Likes

The selection is beyond my complete understanding but there’s some very cool stuff there and it’s half the price of a big box. And they have all the regular stuff too.

1 Like

New toys arrived! :grin:

12 Likes

He looks like a Pedro. :100:

4 Likes

So recommended height from canopy is around 12 inches, that gives me an extra 8 or so inches of play compared to the old qb. That’s a decent chunk in my short little tent! :partying_face: :+1:

5 Likes

lol I was just callin’ him Pedro for “San Pedro”, but he will hence forth be named Pedro :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Definitely a Pedro. :cowboy_hat_face: Find him a lil cowboy hat for pics. :rofl: Photo shop one in. :rofl:

4 Likes

Instead of a 10 gallon he gets a 10ml :joy:

6 Likes

Canna Cheese s1 emerges!

8 Likes

Nice! God I need a light BAD! But I’m strapped, my Veg is suffering because of it as I had to steal my good Veg light and use it as my second in my flower room since the other is toast.

2 Likes

Ah bummer, at least they tolerate it in veg. Your plants are still looking top notch despite the lights!

I kept putting it off but after looking at my dying light the other day decided to pull the trigger. Tax returns and 420 deals made it a little easier

What did u get bro?

A couple of Viparspectra xs1500 Pro 150w

Got 40 bucks off on amazon and a Dr Coco discount code brought it to 56 bucks off per light

ended up being 161 bucks a light after tax

2 Likes

Damn ! Very nicely done, I’m a bit jelly tbch

1 Like

Yea, excited to see what they produce! Been so long since any real upgrades to the grow

1 Like

We’ll see how this goes. Last auto I did was a Fog Dog which was really bitter sweet as I loved the plant and smoke but couldn’t clone it

Whelp, while we wait for our soil to cook, worms to make castings, and auto to flower, I figured why not get a crop in?!

From left to right, we have Shoreline x Doc’s OG, Death Bubba, and Bubble Milk

They’re just getting over transplanting, and got their first tie down

Don’t worry, all those spots are sulfur spray, no signs of pm yet! :grin:

11 Likes