Sensibowl Grows Things

Usually use it to screen dirt but there was a couple cheeky looking squirrels wandering around, didn’t trust em :joy:

8 Likes

All I can think while watching how to make OHN videos :joy:

8kbv3xv3hu341

3 Likes

First batch of labs was a success!

In to the fridge for safe keeping!

10 Likes

Atta boy, nicely done

3 Likes

I’m pretty excited about my fermented milk product :laughing:

Going to give making some eggshell WCA a whirl next! :egg: :+1:

4 Likes

Veggies planted today! Made a janky fence yesterday to keep the fat grey squirrel away

Plants are chugging along!

And autoflower has just started throwing pistils!

It’s starting to feel a lot like spring time!

14 Likes

Looks good brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Cheers Cole, feeling far more on top of things this go around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Pedro hanging around probably helps. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Decided to shelf stabilize the labs.

Weighed it up, added the same amount of blackstrap molasses and mixed thoroughly.

Added a bit of extra molasses just to be safe, hopefully it was enough to avoid any mess and keeps our bacteria in the jar :laughing:

8 Likes

I think we’re in the clear, added enough molasses!

7 Likes

Eggshell WCA in the works! Bubble bubble bubble

1 part cooked eggshell to 10 parts vinegar, now we wait 5 - 10 days!

8 Likes

Looking good my friend

3 Likes

Thanks man, feeling like a witch doctor making all these strange brews :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha no doubt !

2 Likes

Feeding and training day. It’s about time to let them grow vertical for a bit, flip just around the corner!

11 Likes

The Canna Cheese auto is blowing up now! Might have to pull it out of the tent if it keeps stretching like it has been :laughing:

I could have trained it but usually like to let autos fly, kinda nice to see the plants grow normally sometimes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Watering the yotes, it’s cooking here today!

I grew a brain cell and watered the plate a bit before moving the pot to water… no sand came spilling out! :bulb:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Nice!!! Where is Pedro? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes