Sensibowl Grows Things

Lmao right?! :joy: Looks like a strawberry begonia I think which apparently grows like a weed, so I’m sure I’ll be forcing them on people soon enough from making too many props :laughing:

1 Like

Well she cannabilized most of her fan leaves but still kicking along and seems to be balancing out a bit finally… Just in time for senescence :laughing:.

Starting to put out some wonderful fruity smells, not the dank cheese I was expecting but a nice suprise!

9 Likes

Looking good! I haven’t grown autos in about 4 years but recently picked up a pack of Mephisto’s Aunt Ginny’s Elixir due to its mixed ratio profile and now plan to grow one in a corner going forward. Would have gotten that Canna-Cheese too if it was still available.

2 Likes

Cheers, she’s still alive! :joy:

Aunt Ginny’s sounds like a great one! Was looking it up not too long ago, nice snag for sure. Gotta love the corner autos. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The Canna Cheese I have is an s1 from the OG community, got it on a MrBee giveaway :+1:

2 Likes

Oh nice! Didn’t see that one come up, hope to reverse some of the Aunt Ginny’s at some point in the future to have more beans to play with.

1 Like

Yea I think it was the Halloween giveaway or something like that. Nice, reversing seems like the way to go with autos, it’s always a little sad when that pack of beans runs out and you can’t clone

2 Likes

1 week since flip to 12/12, Shoreline Doc has started to settle down on the stretch and everyone is switching to flower production.

Final Prune in a couple days!

14 Likes

Looking good Man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice even can o pee, they look awesome.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers and @ColeLennon, feeling good about this run.

Plants are clean. Humidity, airflow and temperature are all solid. New lights are at 100% and no signs of stress :+1:

4 Likes

Rock On!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

New shoe day for the little one!

At that Solo shot glass party stage :partying_face::joy:

10 Likes

Pedro makes that solo one-shot look like a shiny silverado. He so needs a cowboy hat. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Pedro stabbed me for putting him in a solo cup… and probably not providing a cowboy hat

7 Likes

I can see him saying` “I will cut ya” :dagger:

4 Likes

My finger hurts. :laughing:

lol he’ll probably do it again too! :cactus::hocho::adhesive_bandage:

4 Likes

Graduating from mm to cm… They grow up so fast :laughing:

12 Likes

Canna Cheese just shy of eight weeks, I think she’s going to make it to the end! :grin::+1:

Starting to smell like strawberries soaked in lemon and orange juice :strawberry::lemon::tangerine:

11 Likes

Good lookin flower :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

13 Likes