Death Bubba got buzzed!

Shoreline’s getting scared

13 Likes

Great canopy control. Props. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It was a massacre…

Many leaves were lost.

13 Likes

Well that was a haircut and nice training to create such an even canopy! Plants are looking good, defoliation definitely takes a good amount of time and effort, probably one of the reasons I don’t do it much :rofl:

4 Likes

Lmao they got clipped pretty good didn’t they? :laughing: Lots of airflow now

Cheers, Yea it definitely takes a bit of time here and there, once I get going I love it though. Some good tunes, a bowl, plus a cup of coffee and those scissors get flying

3 Likes

I forgot the absolute musk the Shoreline Doc produces, smell like I’ve been sleeping in an old gym laundry pile after pruning her :skunk:

7 Likes

Thinkin’ about buying a coffee plant, if I play my cards right I can have a whole cup of coffee worth of beans in 5 years :thinking:

6 Likes

And they’re off, nuggies inbound!

Bubble Milk

Death Bubba

Shoreline x Doc’s OG

12 Likes

I love first shots of flower.

3 Likes

Gotta love em! :+1:

2 Likes

First Lettuce and Bean harvest of the season

14 Likes

Planted some more Bush Bean seedlings

Cherry tomatoes starting to pop

15 Likes

Coffee!

13 Likes

So there is 5 seedlings in that tiny pot, going to let them acclimatize for a bit then split them up.

Sensi is becoming a coffee baron! :coffee:

7 Likes

Single origin SensiBowl beans on the way!

5 Likes

That’s got a nice ring to it :wink:

1 Like

I was at a coffee plantation awhile back and asked for their fertilizer methods but they wouldn’t tell me. Pretty sure it was a secret even to the guy I was talking too.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, were you there during flowering months? I bet that smells unreal.

Keeping those trade secrets close eh, would be curious of their methods as well

2 Likes