Sensibowl Grows Things

It looks like a nice room full of big fat top nuggies. Nicely done.:green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Green, getting excited to crop out in a couple weeks :+1::grin:

Group shot, Shoreline somewhat stable now :laughing:

12 Likes

Great shots. So much deliciousness in such a little space.

1 Like

Cheers Yan, can fit a whole lot of goodness in a little 2x4 :grin::+1:

2 Likes

It assures my worries of overcrowding a little bit. I was planning on 2 for a 2x4, but to heck with it.

1 Like

Right on :+1:, 2 works great, just a bit longer of veg cycle and heavier watering/feeding per plant than 3

3 five gallons feels like the sweet spot in the 2x4 imo

Next run will be 3 seven gallons in organic soil, will be a bit of a squeeze but should work out well still

Seven gallon? Did they really run out of space in a five gallon? :flushed:

1 Like

Nope 5 gallon is more than plenty for em,

I’m running 7 gallons for the living organic soil as it’s easier to keep the soil “alive” in a larger pot

1 Like

It’s the plan to go living organic sip (at veg) so I’m thankful for the direction. :pray:

1 Like

Oh nice, yea you’ll be golden with a sip :+1:

1 Like

A couple days shy of 9 weeks, the end is near!

Shoreline

Death Bubba

Bubble Milk

18 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

Well that was a beauty of a grow there!

1 Like

Cheers Pete! Was nice to finally have a smooth grow, been a while! :+1:

2 Likes

Nice finish, what are you doing for the encore. Seriously though that was a beauty of a harvest.:green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Green!

Getting really baked! :laughing:

Next up I’ll be running the 7 gallon organic pots and have a Purple Primate (Purple Drank Breath x Monkey Berries) that will be going in one of them :+1:

5 Likes

I know what you mean…I’m dealing with septoria outdoor, and spider mites indoor. Think I got the mites licked…the septoria is an ongoing battle…then PM will likely rear its ugly head.

3 Likes

Ah man, it always seems to come in waves doesn’t it? That’s good the mites are dealt with though :+1:

2 Likes