Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

That is kinda crazy. :grimacing:

1 Like

These are from my Royal Chem/ TX Butter male that I used to pollinate P1 Royal Chem. So RC×RC/TX Bttr

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

are any of those the blueberry diesel;?

1 Like

Yes there are 2 or 3 flowering (i pulled one just tonight to harvest, pics to come). There is an absolutely beautiful one that is looking quite stunning this go around.

This is her, the picture doesn’t do her justice. The one i pulled out to harvest this evening is a cut of the one that had the bud rot last run. This time the colas were more spread out and there hopefully won’t be any rot. @anonymous4289

5 Likes

Nice work!
Things look just about done.
Hopefully there will be no more mold or rot.
Remember to keep the soil as dry as you can during the last 2 weeks of flower that will do a lot to eliminate bud rot.
Water less, more often if you are able to.
A bit a drought stress will increase canabinoid prodution too.

All the best brother!
Shag

1 Like

@anonymous4289
The first 2 are her this run and the last pic is her the first run, the plant w/tap root. (There were 3 colas about the same size, pictured is the one I lost to rot)

The flowers this time are smaller more compact and didn’t foxtail at all. Im still new to these leds w/this being the 2nd run using them. The smell is not quite the same as before, definitely can tell it is the same but the lemon is missing. At least the candy lemon is missing. I can not put my nose on it. She is trimmed washed and hanging now I will let it dry some and revisit the smell later.

4 Likes

@shag
Thank you. I only had that one instance of rot but I keep the dehumidifier busy just to be safe. I try to keep from having too many plants being done all at the same time.

Royal Chem/Texas Butter

6 Likes

I grew out the texas butter a few years ago, she was a fan favorite. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your TB cross looks very nice. :grinning:

1 Like

The colors are quite stunning. I’ve noticed the leds bring out the fall colors more so than I remember w/hid lights. I’ve decided against start a new thread. I think it would be easier just continuing on here.

Casey Jones xi 5 of 6
Violetta f2 6 of 6
OGC×SPG 6 of 6
CJ×SB 0 of 6
BH × PTG 6 of 6
BD bag seed 1 of 1

@shag @LouDog420

9 Likes

We droolin’!

4 Likes

Please tag me when you start a new thread @NICO. I enjoyed this thread and would like to follow along on your new one.
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

@Budderton

Someone is a little slow out of the gate…WTF?.. :pensive:

Good luck on the next round @NICO

2 Likes

Thank you @shag . Should have finished my morning coffee before I read through and responded. :rofl::v:

2 Likes

@Budderton

FYI
That was referring to the seeds being 0 for 6, after reading things again I got a good laugh at myself.
It could be read as directed toward you too. :thinking:
It was not.
Looks like you had fun with it too. :rofl:
Peace back at ya brother! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: I’m such an old stoner, I didn’t even clue into that!!

2 Likes

The CJSB are 12 years old. Get some sour bubble leaners with thick seed hulls, and could definitely see it happening. They’re still germing for other people, but if ever unhappy, just hit me up and we’ll get it sorted. I’d say try to germ them all and see what comes up.

Anything casey, always watch for intersex especially with heat. OGC cross should be nice depending on what the male brings to the table. Violeta cross should be colorful at the least, ranging from pine to grape bubblegum smells…

Good vibes bud, thanks for sharing, as always

3 Likes

Im sure it was my fault 100%. I just put a fresh 6 down. All the others I got from you were 100% germination. I think I cooked them on top of the light in the paper towel.

1 Like

Blueberry Diesel clones got roots

6 Likes