Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Damn bro, nice journal! I just barely have scratched the surface! You have some major pheno hunts going on there! Let me know if you’d like to run anything else from me. I like what you have going on there!

3 Likes

Looking awesome bro! Can’t wait to see all of these flourish! Awesome

4 Likes

Hey hun-- did you pollenate those? Just wondered why the pistils turned…
Otherwise really nice looking gals you got going there!!!
:relaxed: :+1:

2 Likes

16907097999254494249486342024453|375x500

I didn’t pollinate that particular plant, I’m not sure what’s going on. It looks to me like it is getting to be ready to start bulking up and finishing. I hadn’t even thought about the orange pisils, I noticed them but there are no seeds or inter-sex issues. She appears to be much further along than the other 3. Maybe I didn’t clean the pollen off one of rhe other plants before bringing them back in? I guess I will just keep an eye on it. The worst thing that will happen will be more seeds to search through.

2 Likes

I will post updates in your thread as well once they are doing something. Ive always been fascinated by this plant forever and the more I grow the more I want to grow more. I am relatively new to well cared for cannabis. I’ve mainly smoked brick weed and so I’m like a kid in a candy store trying to sample them all. I try to grow out as many new plants as I can fit. I recently let go of the collection I had amassed in the 3 or 4 years ive been growing so I can hunt through more seeds.

Any time you want to see so.ething grown out just let me know. I run perpetual and have space opening up almost daily. I’m loving being able to see my plants becoming better and better as I fain experience. I also love that the best weed I’ve ever grown was grown w/o much more than composted cardboard and fruits/veggies, no salts needed.

3 Likes

The OGC mom has an early discoloration of stigmas trait. I’ve been running her since 2015 and she will discolor stigmas and swell up like she’s pollinated around 4-6 weeks while all is normal. Not saying that is 100% what is going on, but could be…

Hopefully casey will be girls and grow out of their funkiness shortly.

Looks good in here, lots of variety!

3 Likes

It’s all about the compost man! That’s where the magic is! I assume you have worms in there too?

3 Likes

Good to know!
Some strains have ‘odd’ traits, that you won’t know about until someone tells ya!!
Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

Flavor_Savours
SourBubble/BlueMoonRocks ×2
SuperLemon (SuperLemonHaze/SourBubble)×2

From OG
Lambsbread/BlueMountain×2

All 6 were up in 2 days. I didn’t plant the Sheelavathi b/c I lost the seeds. I’ve had the most difficult time in getting these seeds and now keeping these seeds. I don’t know what the deal is, probably just means my flowers are getting better.

2 Likes

It didn’t even cross my radar. I have been looking at them quite closely too. I guess not seeing any intersex issues and not seen seeds swelling the bud, it just didn’t register. Thanks for asking about this, I can get ahead of myself easily and start to miss things w/o even realizing it. You’ve reminded to be more aware of my plants, slow down and actually see them when I’m in the room working w/them. Thanks @Lady.Zandra63

Thank you @LouDog420 for clearing that up for us. They all have discoloration of the pistils to some degree, none as much as the one pictured. This one was overgrown by a Violetta f2 that just dominated it.

5 Likes

LondonPoundCakeOG

@Kasper0909

Edit- damn there’s that short term memory thing again, I just updated and posted these pics yesterday. My bad

7 Likes

Oooh looks really nice!! The frost on those leaves! Those are f2s.

2 Likes

Casey Jones ix
All 3 of them came out the ground looking crazy, now all 3 have 3branches at each node. I’ve seen this quite a few times, just never 3 plants from same set of seeds planted at the same time. Usually it’ll be an odd one here and there. I thought it was interesting. They all started it 3rd or 4th node.

6 Likes

how is the BBD smoke if you haven’t posted about it yet?

Flavor_Savours

6 Likes

OGC×GG4ril.

Jamaican Lambsbread × Jamaican Blue Mount.

5 Likes

It is my favorite right now. It lost the candy lemon, all the lemon really, in the clones. I am finishing up 9 clones of it. I kept the pheno that has smaller tight buds. She finishes before 60 days, it is the fastest plant I’ve got at the moment. The flower tastes and smells like sweet diesel it is refreshing, opens your sinus. It is better in my opinion w/a shorter cure time. The flowers are a bluish gray w/red pearl.

I’ve got 2 clones that are coming close to harvest @anonymous4289 . I made seeds this last round. I hit my BBD keeper w/a Violetta f2 and another w/Casey Jones pollen. The Violetta used 2 males, Casey used 3. If you’re interested they are there.

6 Likes

I made seeds this round.

Violetta f3s
OGC×SPG/AO f2
LPC × (OGC×SPG/AO)
RC × (OGC×SPG/AO)
BBD × VIOLETTA f2
BBD × CJ ix

3 Likes

never heard of that before. thanks for the update.

3 Likes

@anonymous4289
Fresh dried BBD

7 Likes