Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

That’s a beauty of a nug. I still have two outside.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

RGSC

5 Likes

Wrong picture

1 Like

I’ve been having that more than ever before since I started to grow organically. I have a hunch it’s a sign of health.

4 Likes

@NICO right on with everything…but nice move with the Casey Jones cross!

2 Likes

Uploading: 1692605169119980138324320956095.jpg…
First and second picture-Tropical Fuel × Sour
Bubble
Third picture-Hawaiian Snow × Tent
Forth picture-Stinky Passion Fruit
@Ottafish

9 Likes

have you started smoking the BBD or are you waiting on the cure.?

2 Likes

I’m smoking it. I like it best almost as soon as it dries. I’ve run a large number of plants b/c the pheno that I kept is not the greatest, yield wise. Her flowers are rock hard and just look small. They are great to smoke. The flowers this time are missing the lemon candy I was getting the first go around, they are still great though. I’m not positive on the length of flower but she is the first done every time. 55-65 days and she is done. The taste is I’m bad at describing smells and tastes but this has been the best tasting flower that I’ve grown, and that is w/o a cure.

This was the last of 9, she came down last night.

Dried and into jar 8/14
@anonymous4289

5 Likes

CJ ix
24 hours after topping and both are looking great.

@TopShelfTrees1 Both of these are showing pre-flowers. Females, and 2 stunning females so far. They are pushing out 3 and 4 leaves per node. The one is showing the different colored leaves, came out ground like that.

7 Likes

This Casey Jones is a wild one. No sex yet but either way she is going to be used. 10 leaflet leaves 16 leaflet leaves. She is insane. Leaves got fingers pointed in every direction

7 Likes

Jamaican Lambsbread ×Jamaican Blue Mount.
Uppotted today. I’m unsure of the flower time or how large they will get or anything else about this cross. It was gifted to me and immediately dropped them to soak. I’m excited, first long flower sativa

8 Likes

Awesome! Stoked! That one is crazy! 16 pointers ! Already ! Sweeeet. Oh man I can’t wait to dig into these

3 Likes

What’s the BBD? I’m interested after you saying it’s the best tasting flower you’ve had.

3 Likes

Blueberry Diesel from @anonymous4289 I assume. I think he’s got the lemon pheno. :wink:

3 Likes

Blueberry Diesel (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego)

4 Likes

anonymous hit it outa the park with this one…delicious!

6 Likes

This is one of my SC4 crosses. I believe it is an out cross to TB and then back into the original SC4. I’ve come across 3 of this same pheno in about 10 seeds that were not labeled. They had been found after I shucked a bunch of seeds and as they couldn’t be 100 positive in ID I just planted them. I sent out seeds to some on here and for sure these were in there. This is the most sweetest pure Pink Bubblegum smelling plant I’ve ever been around. The buds are like baseballs and all 3 plants looked the exact same. If you got seeds from me and Bubblegum is something you’re looking for, this is the pheno you’re looking to find it in

6 Likes

Red Girl Scout Cookies
@MissinBissin

6 Likes

This was the first Bubblegum plant I came across. She was well into flower when I smelled the Bubblegum terps. I decided to revegg to preserve the plant. It took some time but she is finally coming out of flower back into veg. @shag

4 Likes

Very nice!
Does she still smell the same if you rub the buds a bit?

2 Likes