Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

@shag
Bubble Head × Pine Tar Gush
3 are Day 11 the last Day 6

2 Likes

@anonymous4289
Blueberry Diesel update Day 34

2 Likes

The plants are smaller than than normally would be. I may have jumped the gun on starting them. I have been working on clearing the room for the and letting the soil “cook”.

1 Like

@anonymous4289
Blueberry Diesel update

Topped most of them last night, today they’ve responded well.

5 Likes

My no-till planters. This is my keeper from the first seeds I made, RC/TB. I’ve run her 3 times and this is by far the best veg growth I’ve ever gotten. Im running LED’s for the first time, spectrum king 400plus is the light. The smaller cut is finally starting to take off. I had used a bit of coco around it when I put her in there to give her room to work her way into the bed. Im trimming the plant that was in there before her now.

5 Likes

You’re not only recycling your kitchen waste extremely efficiently but also reducing plastic use (nute bottle), less CO2 and electricity is necessary (nute bottle doesn’t need to be created, nor transported), so thank you!

Regarding no-till, this is how I do it:

5 Likes

A smaller organic no-till bucket. 2 plants grew in here both RC/TB one for flower the other for the next generation. Any leaves or anything really that grows in here stays in here. I’ve piled all the fan leaves from all the plants into this bucket. Stack them all up and cover them w/rocks and let the micro organisms do there thing.

The 2nd pic is from just after harvesting the plants and removing the rocks, the worms weren’t happy being exposed. I had grown a decent sized watermelon vine along w/the plants, it didn’t flower but it get cut and stuffed under the rocks along w/anything else grown in here.

4 Likes

29 days from the tiny clone in the 1st pic to the beast in the 2nd pic

6 Likes

Your grow looks nice and healthy! Good looking plants! I’m interested in your AO cross, if you have any beans of these I would love to try some.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I got them from @LouDog420 on the Beans for St. Jude thread. $25 donation to St. Judes children’s cancer research and he has many different crosses and even pollen now. I don’t know too much about different genetics being in prohibition state forever so that is the best thing I’ve found, donate to a wonderful charity and learn about new genetics at the same time. (New to me)

2 Likes

Definitely going to check that out! It looks like it will be a real nice cross. Have you finished any of them yet?

1 Like

This is his current list on the Beans for St. Judes thread

2 Likes

They are starting to look real nice. One of them is so much bigger and faster than everything else right now. The stalk is huge for the 1/2 gal of cocoit is in.

2 Likes

Do you know it’s sex yet?

1 Like

This is it I believe, im at work rn so I can’t be positive.
The plant next to it was planted at the same time. It is a Blueberry Diesel and it was stunted by hot soil in the beginning but you can still see how much faster that one plant is. I’ve got my fingers crossed it a she, though I will end up using him still, if necessary

3 Likes

It’s a nice looking plant. looks a little young to sex. AO is a real special strain, anything crossed with it should be great…would definitely like to check out how the line has been worked here.

1 Like

When I get home in a few hours I will post pics of all 4 of. The plants together. They all are pretty uniform w/the same structure. The main differences being in size only which is on me and not the plants. @LouDog420 seems to take good notes judging by the list, im sure he would answer any questions you may have.

2 Likes

I’m glad the plants seem fairly uniform. It means the line has been worked a bit. Exciting!

:grin::grin::grin:

Reading through your thread is what made me go this route. Im just playing it by ear using cheese water and ferments. I throw bird seed and let it grow for a couple weeks and chop it and leave it and throw out more bird seed to keep it going and it really helps the clones get into the beds. I figure it would use up nutrients in the soil and then become slow release when I chop and drop the cover and let it build up. I don’t know how correct that is but it seems to be going well.

2 Likes

Beans for St. Jude @LouDog420. NYGHAZEAO/GOJI OG

5 Likes