SeymourGreen's Tent

Heres a couple pics I just took. Thanks for looking!

6 Likes

Well my slurry test said my ph was at 5.3! Way to low! Tomorrow they will be fed at 6.0 ph and we’ll take it from there. Goodnight everyone! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

I just wanted to say I’m happy to announce that as of today, I am a legal medical cannabis patient in my state! Hopefully can breath a little after 23 years! :smiley::smiley::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::tada::tada::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::smile::smile::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::smile::smile:

4 Likes

That is AWESOME news. I know because a huge weight lifted off our shoulders when my wife got her approval too. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks man. I had to pay over the phone for me Id card and the lady I was talking to had a nice chuckle when she asked me my expiration date on my debit card…04/20 lol!

2 Likes

Couple pics. Still a little yellowing. Ph my feed to 6. My run off is at 6.6 -6.9. My slurry test ph is at 5.8-6.1. Recalibrated the pen to make sure it accurate, so who knows. The plant with the runoff being closer to 7 is actually the greenest of the 3.

9 Likes

I measured my coco runoff the other day too - 6.9
Did not do a slurry test - plants look fine; so right in line with what you are seeing. Are you in buffered coco like canna?

2 Likes

Yeah I went and spent extra on cyco coco, and ended up having to wash, buffer, and charge it because I think my initial ph issues were because of not washing it. When I checked the runoff ph after first rinse, the ph was at 4.8 I rinsed, then charged till the ph read 5.8 and it’s been better. Thinking of switching to something cheaper if I gotta do all the work anyway lol!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Some pics I just took of my 3 triple cheese girls. Flipped last monday night. Sorry for crappy pics as usual. Thanks for looking.

9 Likes

Your tent is filling up nicely and that canopy I could put a spirit level on it :wink:

2 Likes

Yes boss! Tent looking stacked.

Should be a great show.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I hit some rough spots there for a bit, but since switching to maxibloom at 1 gram per litre, things have improved greatly. :grinning:

4 Likes

Here’s a few crappy pics I just took of the triple cheese girls. Monday will be 3 weeks since the flip. Thanks for looking!

10 Likes

Looking good! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir. That big ol’ 10 incher you posted earlier wasn’t to shabby either :wink:

2 Likes

LOL, wish you a field of 10-inchers! It started put just like the ones in your pictures

2 Likes

Same to you friend. And that is encouraging to hear! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like another grow diary slipped under my radar, but tracking this now and I made it just in time! Healthy looking grow mate, good job!

2 Likes

Thanks @ozzie, I appreciate you stopping by.

Hello everyone. Thought I’d post a couple pics of the 3 triple cheese girls I have going. Been having a really shitty day today. My ex wife tested positive for weed on her pee test at her probation office, and he threw her in jail. She is a recovering opioid addict and his been off dope for a little over 2 years. She occasionally smokes or will eat and edible every now and then just to take the edge off. We have not been together for over 11 years and I have raised our 4 children on my own since then while she delved into the world of hard drug addiction. It has not been easy and my youngest daughter has attempted suicide twice, but we have gotten through it. I honestly wouldn’t have cared if she rotted in jail just over a year ago, but she has attempted to get her shit together and has done for more for our kids and me in the past 7 months more than she has in the past ten years. Especially since I’ve been laid off for almost 3 months and my car hasn’t started for almost 2. She was the only way my kids were going to have a Christmas this year, since I can barely pay my bills. Hell, she even gave me the $200 to get my medical card a couple months back lol! I pretty much sobbed to her p.o. officer begging him to please give her a break, to please do it for my kids and he said he’ll See what he can do, but that she was going to jail for now. In my experience with probation officers, is they’re all a bunch of friggin pricks, but I will have hope this one has a little Christmas spirit in him lol! Anyway I’m sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent a little. Been doing some work in the tent this evening to keep my mind occupied. Did a little clean up on the lowe halves, and a few selective fan leaves that were blocking bud sites. It’s technically 4 weeks today, the 12th, since the flip. Crappy pics as usual lol! Thanks for looking, and listening! :eyes::eyes::ear::ear::slight_smile:

7 Likes