Share pics and info of F gens and crosses of Bodhi's genetics ONLY

Turns out I did actually flower out some of the Granola Funk x Goji OG , last year lol
A few random shots from them

I remember the smoke being very potent , but short lived high and pretty bland in flavor

26 Likes

Cheers man. Same.

3 Likes

Nice!! F2’s of Bodhi’s gear is most of what I’ve grown from Bodhi :sweat_smile:

Mother’s Milk F2 #9 - From Motz’ F2’s

I miss this plant but she ended up being a herm-fest on every proceeding run after this :cry:

She had a super creamy lemon flavor with slight hints of rubber and chem :drooling_face: was dank af and pretty potent. Straight daytime herb. Again, kinda sad she’s gone but the hermness was real bad. Didn’t even make seeds with her.

18 Likes

My pride and joy (and nerve-pain meds) SSDD F2 #1

Sour butter and blueberry kush muffins. Warm blanket effect.
She’s pretty potent and a hash dumper too.

30 Likes

Oh I forgot this other one, Mother’s Milk F2 #1 - Also from Motz’ F2’s, this one was selected by @theshowmehomie, she was solid and I made a few beans with her crossed to the Starlite male I used to make the StarShine and NorthStar with, but sadly she’s dead now.

She had the branches-shearing-off-the-stem trait that some of the Mother’s Milk’s carry

Think I ran her like 77 days if I remember right. Still could’ve gone another week or so

She had creamy/dairy-powder and hash scent and flavor. Pretty potent too. I think she was a Nepali OG leaner for sure. Slight lethargy with this one but overall was still a daytime type high.

21 Likes

Great idea for a thread @Greenhighlander ! Now I’ve got an appropriate spot to post the Appy-centric project I’m working on. The goal being to produce a few different batches of inbred Appalachia ( the male that Bodhi used in all those crosses) seed. No fancy flower pics yet, but here’s a selection of some of the female plants being hunted. Selections will be pollinated by a mix of 3-4 Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips males, as they’ve got the Appy male top and bottom of the pedigree already.
Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips (mix of 4 males)

Cobra lips F2 ( mix of 5 females and 4 males)

Golden Triangle x Appalachia f3 (Appy f3 reversed onto Golden Triangle f1)

I also have Mothers Milk f3s, but forgot to document them. Next time, I guess!
:v::canada:

27 Likes

I am seeing a lot of variety in the Pura Vida F2 and especially the TK x Iraqi F2

The Wolfpack F2 in the flowering tent are chuggin along . ( the plant closest to the camera is not a WP F2 . It is a bagseed I found and grew out last year. It is Dabney Blue x Lemon Tai )

14 Likes

Finally got the last two Pura Vida F2 up potted into a mix with some food ( Two lower right ) PV F2 are the row closest to the camera and 4/5 in the tray to the right. The rest are TK x Iraqi

7 Wolfpack F2 , ranging from day 28-43 FF

The one that smells like chewing gum , day 43 FF .

25 Likes

The PV F2 and TK x Iraqi F2 seem happy to be eating some food. The first row and 4/5 of the second row ( from camera ) are PV F2 . The rest are TK x Iraqi F2

TK x Iraqi F2

Wolfpack F2’s

The one that smells like chewing gum. The best way I can describe the smell is hubba bubba mixed with trident spearmint . But without the mint part lol

The big ugly bitch in the corner. I have seen a few of these now from the WP F2 . They tend to be big ugly plants , with huge calyx . Very potent super sour smoke. But they do not yield heavy enough for the plant size , and are a huge pain the ass to trim .

This one is a fairly large branchy plant. It smells like sour chem . Sorry for the shitty pic lol

This one has the same structure as a couple of the males and one of the females , from the f2ing. It is like bleach smelling salts. Complete nose burner. I also have now seen a few of these.

Super short one. Haven’t seen one like this yet. Has a typical chem smell.

21 Likes

I chopped the big fugly WP F2 because my flowering tent was getting too crowded and I can use a bit more material for a batch of oil . This might even be the fugliest yet lol

And a pretty WP F2 bud shot , to try to make up for the fugliness I just forced on you all

16 Likes

Ugly? Idk about that. It looks like a super skunk leaner
167326938900023073186-2022-4AF9-B4C8-7256993E1F7E

8 Likes

That super skunk looks ugly to me too lol Especially if it is on such a big framed plant and especially from a trimming POV .
That SS is nowhere near as ugly as as this fugly sour bitch IMHO lol

12 Likes

snow queen (pine queen x snowlotus) 2019 grow in limited space and a junky phone. these may have been from three different plants.

21 Likes

Pinequeen is the way.

3 Likes

I plan on updating my plants here in this thread each Sunday from now on.

The first Pura Vida to show sex was the tallest and also is showing female

A day later , this one is showing male and was culled

A shot of all of the PV F2 and TK x Iraqi F2

The Wolfpack F2 that smells like chewing gum on day 56 FF . Still at least another week to go I am guessing. Will most likely harvest early for reveg as I like everything about her so far.

20 Likes

Ok so I’ll update each Sunday AND when I chop something lol

These two WP F2 are a good example of why not to cut corners. I had culled 3 Black Triangle F2 right around day 21 FF due to sexual confusion. Instead of mixing up new soil I got lazy and just planted these two WP F2 into the culled BT F2 pots. Needless to say I never did catch up to them with top dressings and think I even over did it with the bloodmeal early on lol
So ya I won’t be cutting that corner again

This WP F2 smells like sour sharpie marker

This WP F2 just smells super sour

Both were flipped Nov 12th and both still had a bit to go , but the space is needed for other plants.

19 Likes

Heres some various crosses/F2s from a Neroli91 stud. That thing made magic with almost everything it touched.

Heres a cross to an ACE sativa

Heres the N91 male with a choice wookie dominant mother of Lemon Wookie

And finally heres some Neroli91 F2s!

21 Likes

Super cool other then the Crudweiser :stuck_out_tongue: jk

7 Likes

lol, I always called it “Buttwiper”

plants lookin good over here man. I enjoyed those Pura Vida’s, the sweet limey kushy one was my favorite, hope you find something cool!

7 Likes

I am just always trying to be funny and failing lol As a Canadian I can tell you that the Budweiser you guys have is different then the one sold up here. I actually didn’t find the American one that bad back in the 90s.

I cannot even tell you what hearing " limey kushy " does to my heart lol
That is one of the terp profile I don’t think I have ever gotten to experience and it sounds fucking incredible to me :slight_smile:

5 Likes