Share some love with @Tlander

@Tlander I am sorry your truck got totaled, but happy you were uninjured.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you weren’t hurt.

3 Likes

It’s a miracle… it’s your destiny to mail them seeds. :sparkles:

Not today Satan :100::dove:
310lun

5 Likes

sad to read such bad news!
best wishes your way @Tlander…get well very soon !!

3 Likes

Sorry to be reading such unfortunate news about this awful accident. Glory be to God that you and everyone involved are fine. Take some time to make sure you are :100: percent good before you go on your bean hunt. Hope the rest of your journey gets better :pray:t5:

@Gonzo thanks for taking the time to help our community be involved and continuing to support our fellow growers.

2 Likes

More prayers and best vibes sent from down here in southern Colorado. If you ever need to bend an ear, hit me up anytime. I’m the king of unexpected hardships, showing up at the craziest times. I’ve learned to say “oh well” and move on through the day. One day at a time is how we experience life. No tomorrows nor any yesterdays. it all happens here, in today. No need worrying about tomorrow.

Enjoy another day on your paradise island, bro! You’re safe and sound and have your plants to always pick up your spirits, every day. I’m always around if you ever get that bored, lol. We’re happy for the interesting threads you’ve created that enable us to live vicariously through your experiences.

I can’t wait to start seeing your KD seeds pop up all around the country/world. That was one nice gesture. peace, Gman :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Tlander hope you have a great and fast recovery! :pray:

2 Likes

Wish you all the best @Tlander!!

2 Likes

Best wishes @Tlander blessings no one was hurt

Paps

2 Likes

First off, THANK YOU @Gonzo and thank you all OG family for the thoughts and good wishes! It really meant a lot to me! :pray:

Yobros & sis’s! Well, all clear (mostly!). I met with the other driver, his translator and the mechanic and got the estimate on their vehicle…they drove me all around looking for an ATM, I withdrew funds and we went to the local police station where we took a picture of me handing over the cash (which was about 2/3 to half of what I was expecting it to be!) and the police said I didn’t have to drive to the other side of the island to meet the Chief! I won’t know how much MY truck is gonna be until later this afternoon, but the guys said “far less” than the new Prajeo was!

If you ever have an accident, pray that it involves the Abbot of the local Buddhist Temple and his driver! They impressed on the mechanic not to ‘dig’ the foreigner (on their cost NOR his), and were actually the coolest heads imaginable! I’m gonna take a truckload of palms and plants from my nursery up to the Wat when I get back and make a ‘donation’! :pray: :pray: :pray:

PHEW!!! Now I just hope I can let go of all the stress of the last 5/6 days and move on! Probably gonna spend even more time in my nursery, the island is full of tourists - it’s like the high season before Covid! Everyone is on the roads and driving crazy! We heard brakes squealing twice while hunting for an ATM and all three of us in the car were bracing for impact! 555!

At least my house/porch is now “cleaned up” again! :rofl:
Thanks again for the support everyone!

:call_me_hand:

13 Likes

When you mentioned the monk I was hopeful but I didn’t want to Jinx it. The real ones have no interest in material gain or causing suffering to others. So I had fingers crossed for you! Awesome to hear you’re in the clear, great news :sun_with_face: Now you just need a few more weeks for the PTSD to ease up. One love brother :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad the positive vibes got there in time! :grin: good begets good! :wink: :v:

3 Likes

Is nice to see that all end near well.

If you go to give them a donation, … don’t forget to take orchid pods by the way… :rofl: :grimacing:
Sure the monk says that “to love is to share” :rofl:

Perhaps you should put some colour led lights on the truck, so it is seen from far away.

HG!

3 Likes