She Said My Weed Smells Like Farts!

You obviously have never heard of Old Timer Ones Genetics have you?His skunks have smells of meat rotting meat carcass burning rubber to name a few.If you doubt what I say ask around on the forum.You sound like that west coast cropper profile you have a lot of the same isms in your writing.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Tegridy farms hahahaha

1 Like

My friends uncle has kept his dog shit cut around in South Oz since the 80’s, call me weird but I love the smell and taste. He also had an afrodisiac cultivar that he named the horn gear but he unfortunately lost that one.

5 Likes

It’s a memorable one for me, man that stunk the place out hard-core. Smelt like you stepped right into a fresh pile of the dogs doo… :dog2: :poop: . = :fire:. I’d kill for a cut of that stuff. I had some rotten meat smelling stuff too, way headie. Best I’ve had that’s on the wierd scale is some straight stinky like cringe stink, cheese. This stuff smelt like some awesome cheddar with some sharp nose tingling stink, almost sour. Best bud I’ve had in my day.

5 Likes

I’ve found a hero today

4 Likes

He is our witty guardian of the OG galaxy. Hero indeed!

1 Like

I don’t know why but I have slurrmints and also pink starburst and I can’t make out the smell really , it’s good and awful , flower and armpit and burnt rubber, I hate and love it.

1 Like

Horn gear that’s hilarious such awesomeness in that name there is

1 Like

It is an acquired smell not for everyone but man was that some good shit

1 Like