Shiska’s tin box grow

Ya strange not a water issue hopefully it’s not mites , no improvement at all today cut a few if the bigger leaves off straightened the top a bit and hope for the best.

1 Like

34 days from flipping a mixture of orange goji ,snow lotus grape pie c99, Lui , orange sunshine and a oh x ga she’s the tall monster back right
@Jetdro o @SnidleyWhiplash

26 Likes

Think the wife figured out what happened to the sloth clone! Last night high winds were present and my fresh air ducting outlet was direct in line with her even though the fan wasn’t running the cool draft was enough to do her in !

7 Likes

RIP
that sux, regardless.

1 Like

Couple of different pheno’s of GG2 x Ak 47 and second is LUI just starting week 5

27 Likes

Random shot

16 Likes

Wakeford 2.0 starting to purple up a bit .

16 Likes

C99 start of week 6 , new nutes this time still decent results so far few screwups ,next round should have them figured by then also the transplant in week 3 of flower to bigger pots stalled them a few days .

Orange goji

28 Likes

Orange goji her names Harriet new addition to the family .

28 Likes

That is beautiful. Well done :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks
Still a few weeks out but she’s showing all the right signs, still throwing new growth hasn’t slowed down on drinking and continuing to fatten.

4 Likes

OH x GA starting to steal the show

22 Likes

Ooh. That’s next on my list after this Orange Goji F2 seed run. Really looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Lui end of week 7

33 Likes

Wow that strain has always been known as a big one, but DAMN!!

6 Likes

She’s a monster I’d doubt you’d fit more than 2 side buds into a sandwich ziplock and still be able to zip it shut !

There the size of a soft ball and increasing daily the top bud is insane surprisingly she is still standing on her own with minimal drooping .

12 Likes

That’s awesome. Is this your first time running her? If not how’s the smoke? Also what breeder?

3 Likes

First time it’s from indican the clown , super strong grape smells and so sticky it would give super glue a good run as to which ones more sticky .

7 Likes

Very nice, must be a F something from old seeds. I remember always hearing it was big but kinda dull flavorwise, maybe he threw something else in there for the grapey angle. Either way it sounds like a great commercial strain!

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior LUI looks amazing

I’ve been thinking of a full on sinister run I kinda hoard a few lol
Lui chemo, godsmack damage case to name a few

The clown :clown_face: grows some good weed

3 Likes