Shiska’s tin box grow

They are the easiest way to grow set it and forget it I love when the roots hit the Rez they just get happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Starting to purple up

14 Likes

Had to post this one the sun was at the perfect angle .

Next up for flower another week till flip .

17 Likes

Nice pic maybe enter it in the pic of the month!

3 Likes

Some nice looking flowers going on there @ShiskaberrySavior. Good job. Respect.

2 Likes

Almost time to say goodbye to my deck friend especially if the nights are forecast frost on Monday .

16 Likes

Another update she survived the cold nights soaking up the warm sun this morning . Looks like some more purple starting to show up just a few more days to make sure she’s flushed properly.

15 Likes

11 Likes

Interesting line up buddy

2 Likes

Calling her done like dinner 2 week hang and see how it smokes smells like Vick’s vapour rub with some lemon mixed in. Might have to sneak a tester early .

17 Likes

I
Some clones vegging and started some Jedi glue Sakura, Alaska TF , OG ,DA Green and some Jamaican bag seed from 2014 also tried 3 GSCx BLR but no luck with them

12 Likes

An octopot? Sweet! How do you like it? Worth the cost of getting it to canada?

2 Likes

Definitely no issues there pricy but it was like it was on autopilot the full grow . Still drying down the purple lemonade auto that grew in it but it’s looking like 3 oz or more . For what they are I think it would be pretty easy to make a redneck version that did the same !
Dollar store tub with lid some cloth recycle store bags and a net cup .

5 Likes

I already tried a ghetto diy lol I’m scarred

3 Likes

Flowers lookn good @ShiskaberrySavior . They look chunky.
My Freezeland hybrids I see are finished. Can go anytime. Ill let em go till the next rain I guess.
An occasional light frost shouldnt hurt them too much. Repeat frosts can damage them tho for sure.

3 Likes

Here’s what’s in the tin box this round the trees in no specific order . End of week 3
Orange goji
Orange sunshine
Grape pie
OHGA
C99
Sloth

New seed starts
Jedi glue
OG’er
Sakura
PLOG
2004 Jamaican
Maui wowie x cherry bomb
Da green
Drizilla x cck

20 Likes

And some moms waiting on there hair cuts .

13 Likes

Oh I hope she’s a girl ! Serious growth on this strain .

Here’s a Jamaican saw tooth phenol which I’ve grew before also hope for a girl with it .

12 Likes

Here’s a creation I accidentally made this summer calling it PLOG running a few to see if it’s worth while . Purple lemonade auto fem crossed to a orange goji I’ll up date on its progression periodically.

14 Likes

Some of the big girls at lights out start of week 4 roughly looking forward to the next few weeks they should start to fatten up.

17 Likes