Shiska’s tin box grow

Damn! Look at those fans! Impressive. And the flowers look pretty good, too haha.

Or Black Domina? Never heard of Black Dominica, but I’ve definitely heard of (and smoked) Black Domina.

2 Likes

9 days ready to be planted

17 Likes

Fish bones lol :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t know how I missed ur journal this long.
Beautiful work my friend. :pray:
Love ur cloner. Just Got one the same recently. Only used it once but my results were similar.
Pullin up a chair if you don’t mind. :+1:
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Glad to have you following along the cloner is a lifesaver seldom do clones not root using it . I used to swap out the water once a week but have since been leaving till they’re rooted and ready for transplant with no adverse effects.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip. :+1:
Good to know there’s some leeway. :grin:

How much stem do you usually leave below the collar ?

:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

About 3 inches and water level I try to maintain 6 litres you want the stems out of the water not sitting in it .
I also add a few drops of veg and micro nutrients to keep-things green . Run the air at full blast helps keep the water fresh .

9 Likes

Thanks much brother. Appreciate the info.
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Orange goji

Zkittles

Mother’s milk

Orange sunshine

@CoastalMarySeeds @OleReynard @50State

29 Likes

Various seedlings

25 Likes

11 days in the cloner .

24 Likes

Damn, that was fast. Which one was that?

2 Likes

From looking at the cloner in the back of the picture I’d have to guess either orange sunshine or plum gum .
They all had decent roots out of 20 clones I’d cut 20 came out of the rooter and now are in beer cups so 100% success rate .

16 Likes

Cinderevil @Mr.Sparkle starting to bud .

17 Likes

Formula 50 frosty girl

Mother’s milk

27 Likes

Always killing it in here. But I have a question regarding your cloner. Do you find that although you get 100% success rate, there are some cuts that don’t roots as fast because of there locations in relation to the sprayers?

6 Likes

I did at the start when I first got the cloner but have since adjusted the spray nozzles to compensate , there was a couple spots not up to par with the rest.

6 Likes

I have to do the same. Third run. 100% success but I have a few dead spots in the corners. Thank you

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: phenomenal grow :green_heart::fire:

2 Likes

very impressed with your growing bro !!
that pheno was supposed to be for more production than the Wifi 43

6 Likes