24 Likes

Black market breeders : black hole

Blockhead x mikato

26 Likes

Very nice. Good stuff

4 Likes

That is frosty!!

2 Likes

Veg plants looking healthy tonight must of liked there silica drink they got yesterday.

20 Likes

That Blockhead F5 x Mikado Bx looking great bro. Really glad I sent you those. Hope all is well :smiley:

9 Likes

There stocks are thicker than my thumb super vigorous growth can’t wait to slide them over into the tin box . Note to self take lots of clones as I sprouted the whole pack . Stupid move but gives a better idea of pheno’s to be found I guess.

11 Likes

Ordered some seeds from shit seeds in the afternoon of the 8 th and according to tracking there being delivered either today or tomorrow.

Talk about fast shipping eastern Canada to central in 3 days pretty impressed with that.

I’ll update once in hand and sprouting . Looking forward to the Pink raspberry.

8 Likes

Glad to see the White Grapefruit Cookies is turning out for ya :+1:
That Formula 50 is a nice head turner :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well they arrived super fast shipping now to get a few wet see how they sprout .

Bit of a malfunction at the junction postal rollers killed the works there resending the bunch will update next week on there re arrival .

17 Likes

HATE when that happens!!

3 Likes

Any one recognize the bubble gum and sour blue tooth seeds Indy? image
update found the sender thanks everyone.

11 Likes

Definitely not sinister

1 Like

It’s a mystery so far went back through messages and can’t find any thing either . Searched for posts with those strain names no luck.

1 Like

Maybe Indyfarmer? :thinking:
Great beans!!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hopefully the sender spots the post and reply’s for now it remains a mystery. Mystery solved

3 Likes

I gotta quit feeding these retards !

25 Likes

They look nice and healthy my friend

6 Likes

Thanks they are but gained a ft in less than a week . They might be heading to flower sooner than later .

10 Likes