Shiska’s tin box grow

Here’s a creation I accidentally made this summer calling it PLOG running a few to see if it’s worth while . Purple lemonade auto fem crossed to a orange goji I’ll up date on its progression periodically.

14 Likes

Some of the big girls at lights out start of week 4 roughly looking forward to the next few weeks they should start to fatten up.

17 Likes

:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::v::peace_symbol::+1:

Very nice!!!

3 Likes

Couple bud shots of grape pie getting her frost on .

15 Likes

Looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Some of the new seed starts including Sakura , Jedi glue, oger, Jamaican bag seed, plog, Maui wowi x cherry bomb ,drizzilla x cck

14 Likes

A drizzilla cross sounds great

2 Likes

First time I’ve grown it not sure where or who made that cross I’ve grown both strains in the past separate but not the cross . I enjoyed Carmel candy Kush and drizzilla I don’t really remember it’s been so long since I’d grew it I’m banking on the cck to shine through hopefully.

4 Likes

Start of week 5

14 Likes

Side bud of grape pie x snow lotus

13 Likes

Update on seed starts most transplanted to 1 gal , synergy testers still in beer cups solo Berry’s still in wet towels .

Dam Jamaicans growing like weeds sativa beasts should of knew better .
Sakura looking excellent same with the Jedi glue both gonna be bushes .

Plog are cruising along had 2 very early showing males with this strain a couple females showing signs of auto flowers the rest are leaning to the orange goji male side of things in growth and appear to be photo period plants .

12 Likes

Special Jamaican girl

16 Likes

Just a update of the flower room week 6 ish

18 Likes

Getting close be glad when these girls are done .

17 Likes

Thinking about having to trim all that almost makes me nauseous lol. Looking good in there!

2 Likes

That’s this girls job.

11 Likes

That will do it lol

3 Likes

@50State orange goji

19 Likes

Next group in line for the flower room couple more weeks till they get the boot over .

12 Likes

Things still dragging along

14 Likes