Shit what’s going on with my plant yellow leafs

Run off ppm was 836

1 Like

organic soil?

Says natural and organic on the bag,
I’m doing something wrong just don’t know what it is lol
I’ve done my last 3 grows the same way same amount of nutes,but I was using ocean forest soil for those ,I feel like throwing them in the bin and starting over

1 Like

Im a beginner here myself bout could it help to water closer to a pH around 5.8 the next few waterings to lower your soil pH.

That mite be a good idea,I have a shitty soil tester somewhere I should see what’s going on with the soil,to be honest I think it’s the black gold soil

1 Like

Which bag of black gold did you get, there are different mixes and some are really bland while others are hot. If that is the only thing you changed I’d definitely be suspicious of that.

1 Like

he said his runoff had 838 ppm, assuming 500 scale that seems hot for the size of the plant almost 1700 or 1.7 ec

image Just the potting soil natural organic ,I do use it for young plants instead of ocean forest soil
But I’ve never grown the full plant in

1 Like

I was just curious if you had grabbed the amendment and planted straight in it , but that’s the potting soil. Did anything else change in your room , it does look like several deficiencies all at once but sometimes to much can lock out other things . Looks like your probably low on all the basics, the ppm of the run off water does not necessarily reflect nutrients it could just be dirt and other organic substances. The numbers on that bag are almost non existent and cannabis eats the crap out of food.
Has ten been happening slow or did they go from happy to that in say less then 3 days ?

1 Like

This been happening last few days,it’s the soil I need to double up on the nutes to make it work

When I use ocean forest soil I only give 1/4 teaspoon of grow big and big bloom to gallon of water,
The plants are hungry ,I have some tiger bloom I’ve not used yet I mite have to use some of that next feeding

1 Like

Yep I’d say so you definitely want to correct that asap with out over watering, I have to switch to slow release dry amendments in the winter because my soil dosent dry out fast enough for me to feed as often as they sometimes want so I mix it in when it starts cooling off. Really trips me out how some can do good with little to no food while others eat like a starving dog.

2 Likes

Black gold soil stays wet that’s another problem you water to much,it will mold,I had some red peepers growing in my tent in the same soil I noticed some mold on it,it’s in the bin now lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really heavy with peat moss and worm castings , the amendment bag weighs as much as three normal bags of dirt , Im sure there potting mix has alot in it also, I’m currently working on saving a clone that got to much light and water to soon.

1 Like

I have a clone sitting for about 3 weeks in a jam jar just ph water seems to like it,I even started to spray it with CS spray lol,my other 3 clones didn’t make it in the black gold soil fuckers

1 Like

These are autoflower plants I forgot to say that,but still it’s sad to see them like this reminds me
Of
My first grow lol

So here’s the big question how much calmag should I use like a teaspoon to gallon of water,

Yea that is the max on my label directions. 5ml per gallon.

1 Like

Gotta love that black gold here on Kauai that runs out alot lol

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Here some information in a picture with ways of spotting deficiencies.

I’m just going to give them some stronger nutes and calmag see how it goes next feed

gave my friend 2 of my sour gorilla strain… plants are starting to get frosty this is a nice strain gorilla glue/sour kush and it’s auto females win win,

2 Likes