Shoreline Genetics

I really like his Shoreline OG strain. This is a great smoke that can surprise you with its power.

I crossed with MAC V2 and got great results.

signal-2022-10-16-13-53-08-933-1

24 Likes

Is that Shoreline OG from seed? Your plant has a somewhat different structure to mine. That’s a neat cross to the Mac, did you reverse the female or use a male?

7 Likes

The photo shows a plant from a clone of a female plant I selected. In my cross, I used Capulator’s MAC V2 as a male.

8 Likes

Cool cross, thanks for posting!

4 Likes

Great grower with great genetics. Grew a few strains a while back and was very impressed tbh. Shoreline OG was fire and a frosty, dank medical marvel, and the fish scale my buddy has is looking epic! Wish I grabbed the OG SL when it was available, haven’t seen her in years and years.

8 Likes

Hey Shoreline, PVOG here just letting you know I’ll be dedicating the Delta garden to you re: KUSHMINT & ECSD I know we had a little late start last year, but this year’s project is gonna be off the hook. HMU so I’m prepared for an early start.

6 Likes

ECSD bx1 start of week 5.

16 Likes

Ouch, gonna be awhile

3 Likes

Outta likes lol. 9 minutes! 10 weeks is the farthest I’ve taken her so far, the grow that produced These. This one is going at least 12 for sure!

3 Likes

Woot! Testers!
2 of 2 cracked and in dirt.

6 Likes

Jelly!! Have a fun grow

2 Likes

anyone here grown the shoreline Crippy ?
I got a few beans as freebies with GLG orders and don’t know what to expect though I read good things about other Shoreline gear.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of their gear. I haven’t gotten around to trying any of them yet. When do you plan on running them? I’d like to follow along and see how they turn out for ya

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I will be able to get to them until next fall/winter.
I’ve got time to do two flower runs between now and end of june but both are already slated for making seed. I’ll know by April 20th as that is the last day I pop seed for the greenhouse run.

3 Likes

No update on the WC x GDP yet beyond dropping 2 more to germ yesterday so I may have 4 shortly.
Here’s some ECSD bx1 pr0n while I wait. day 46

8 Likes

Long way off my last grow in size and beef up top, not smells though. This is the only bud so far that I can be completely sober and sit and smell it, forgetting I’m not baked​:grin::crown:
ECSD bx1.

15 Likes

I am definitely interested in testing and reporting back any info you made need. Also interested on a good retailer for a few packs of ecsd :beers:

2 Likes

ECSD Bx1 day 70. Killer smells. So damn anxious to get her cut. 2 more weeks on the exploratory increased flower time.

4 Tester Shoreline WC x GDP. They and another BOG Sour Strawberry were all nearly killed by mismanaged pH. 2 on the right are a week older and the 2 on left and SS are a month since sprouting so they should show sex as they recover. I’m bad at seedlings.

16 Likes

I will run some outdoor.

i wish i inew that before i bought my seeds i was horribly shocked with the seeds i got how bad it tasted compared to WC i had smoked