Should I harvest early?

I would if I could but my fan could not keep up with the heat as the tent got to nearly 40c with both switches on. I had to move the tent into my closet recently since my landlord was inspecting so regulating the heat has been hard.

1 Like

I would let it go till she starts to pull back some of those white pistils at least… If you cut it now, it’s definitely not gonna be good smoke… To early and probs pretty harsh…

Let it go a week and check back… Shes big and she’s burnt sure… But the old girl has life in her still hahaha :joy:

2 Likes

Dealing with heat issues suck. I cut back 1 tent during August as I didn’t want to add another 1k watts to cooling my room lol I’m a cheapo

1 Like

I would let her go, harvesting early is a sure fire way to get bad smoke. You could take the time to trim all the dead leaves if you are concerned but the girl still has some life left in her.

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Right now my drying space is the breath room. It works but is far from ideal. Gonna turn my current tent into one once I replace it then of course get another ac and fans and humidifier.

Swtg ya start growing to save money and then keep finding things you need to spend it on :upside_down_face:

Hahahaha you aren’t kidding there never seems to be a shortage of things to buy

I have a drying tent but no place to put it :joy:

Whole different struggle lol

1 Like

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Harvesting for full medicinal potency