Should i start over?

spinosad!!! Up to 10 days before harvest is safe and it’s organic. Screw Neem in flower, that stinky oil will get into your bud and can make it taste disgusting. I know people swear by the stuff, but it doesn’t deter even a flea in my garden.

5 Likes

So do leaf miners!! Everytime the grass gets mowed I get a few leaf miner filled leaves. Ugh! Fortunately, they do less damage than thrips

1 Like

Actually, Spinosad may be used as a soil drench to kill insects/larva in grow medium, like thrips/larvae, leaf miner larvae, ect…

1 Like

You are right! I was told a couple years ago it kills beneficials. I just read it doesnt…its non systemic (wont enter the plant and move freely) and can be used as a soil drench.

Learn something new everyday… yay!

If you would have said that i would have not been re-edumacated thanks…appreciated!!

On roll it up someone posted 2 tbsp foliar 4 tbsp for soil drench. Does that sound right?

1 Like

A few years ago I read that thrips if the infestation gets bad enuff can cause leaves to lose 25% or more in chlorophyl production…crazy!!

Now im sure thats in extreme cases…hey bud i think theres eggs on the leaves…

I really do need to start an ipm. grow is in a bedroom inside a tent, and I’ve definitely mowed the lawn a few times this year.

Hey thanks @Meesh @DesertGrown thats some good info.

1 Like

The most critical objective a grower has when any kind of plant damage or insects are noticed, is to identify the issue and find the cause as quickly as possible and come up with a plan of attack.

At first glance, I thought it looked like a leaf hopper. They have a similar look to thrips at certain stages of their life cycles and do the same type of leaf damage. They’re easily treatable, like thrips.

1 Like

Most definitely, I agree with that.