Should we add it to the site!

I believe I’ve shared love around everywhere I believe it’s about time for you my buddy. A toss between seeds or a new tent. Lol. https://www.lastgreenvalleyseeds.com/donations/p/xv52cy8hvfjfcvn73ldfdwhws8vvle That sounds sweet

Thank you my friend for the kind words and thoughts. As of last night Ive stripped the site of everything except the oddities and commodities page. So if you would like anything please DM me. I still am a authorized dealer for stuff. Just feeling pack luster lately

1 Like

I was trying to look for the tents. I do like the seeds. Sorry for deleting it. I know you’ve been very busy.

Tents are still a option. Just going to be a while before I have a page up again. If you have any needs for a tent can still give you a deal.

1 Like

Not :100: on what I want. Been a busy week. The bean may be my pick. I get bean hungry.

Pics of the strains

2 Likes

The purple moonshine?

1 Like

Sonoma Bliss X Black Raptor. That’s what I’m liking.

1 Like

I just Google stuff. The purple moonshine is pretty good looking. I have seen pictures of it. I believe there are some members here that have grown that strain. I’m a seed freak I wasn’t at one time. But this will probably be my last purchase for a while. Lol. The holidays are coming up it fun around here. Send somebody some little Christmas seeds. It makes me happy.

1 Like

Temporary respite.