Show Me State Medical

This made me laugh quite hard. Because its so true. High altitude sickness has effected our brain cells or maybe its the curse on the trail of tears man.

4 Likes

I would imagine if you live there its great really beautiful place to relax and you guys got an imos buffet for fucks sake lol Ive stayed at tan tara a couple times been to a shwagstock when they had one at bagnell dam. Would be an ideal retirement place

3 Likes

Do you know they love Jesus enough down there to tell me they didn’t care who I contacted if I didn’t go to church I went to isolation for 24 hours…I’m guessing so the guards could go on break idk Camden county don’t have civil rights LMAO… people think I’m joking when I say the show the Ozarks isn’t that far fetched to me…half the people in court are there for boating while intoxicated and they wait till peak season is over with then rake in the money…it cost me almost 700 dollars a week to be out of jail waiting trial for getting stabbed in the face by a local…they pushed back my trial till I couldn’t pay for their private probation and bracelet and tests then they locked me up and held me till I was ready to make a deal …I didn’t start the fight let alone stab anyone I almost lost my eye had no criminal record and they tried to give me 7 years…they can do this to people cause come summer it doesn’t matter some other yuppie will take the place of the one who got screwed the year before…you would think with the amount of money sucked into the place everyone would be rich lol

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a fuckin scam. Here if you bond out then you are not allowed a court appointed attorney. How can they legally do this? “You have the right to an attorney” blah blah blah…bullshit. It’s so corrupt and these people have no way to fight it. Don’t play ball and you’ll just get the book thrown at you. “If you can’t afford one one will be provided for you” - if you can afford to bond out you can afford an attorney… :unamused: well no need for a bail bondsman. You pay to the court directly.

3 Likes

Apparently the whole states corrupt. Legalizing cannabis helps some but anyone else who ends up in a courtroom will potentially cost them thousands of dollars and a number of years to get past the initial ticket/arrest. Yes if you get a no seatbelt ticket you have to go see the judge.

3 Likes

I received a ticket for expired license plates on my car in the STL metro area. I had moved and didn’t get the renewal notice. That’s on me, I get it. I figured I would pay a fine and get my plates squared away. Nope. Mandatory court appearance!

2 Likes

Dont even start on the small town municipalities, they corner you…then fine you, just enough…to make it not worthwhile to hire a lawyer.

4 Likes

Yeah they put a 30k cash only bond on me and thankfully I have a cousin who was a bondsman but that just pissed them off that I used someone from out of town they played lots of games with me I had to ride to Rolla from St Louis 2 times a week once for a drug test once to check my ankle bracelet was on drug test like 180 dollars ankle bracelet 26 dollars a day they just financially break you till your ready to plea fuck they revoked my bond for missing one weeks payment on the bracelet they do this right around mid October after they have bleed me dry from the previous years June then they just hold you while court dates get rescheduled and pushed back next thing you know it’s almost Christmas and there talking first of March till a court date to give you a trial date…same public defender has 3 counties that they work in LMAO judges are all religious zealots :exploding_head: blew my mind the prosecuting attorney said she prayed I would get maximum sentencing for what the couple Punch’s I landed before being stabbed in the face or for waiting around for the cops and not leaving

3 Likes

That sounds fucked dude. Sorry to hear your getting the runaround. Very systematic approach you got to admit.

2 Likes

Looks like those cannabis startups applying for grants are gonna be waiting a few years. If cannabis can treat covid19 I think we will see legalization at a global level.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Same day two very different articles.

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately that’s the new world of misinformation we live in hard to know what to believe anymore

3 Likes

I guess we should go with the more credible one? Or maybe we should try to find what the Emergency Cannabis Small Business Health and Safety Act says.

2 Likes

Missouri recently issued provisional licenses for the state’s medical marijuana program; however, medical marijuana businesses are not yet operational. Regulators continue to work with licensees, pursuing the licensing verification process remotely. Delivery was previously integrated into the regulatory framework for dispensaries once operational. Facility Agent ID applications are being accepted electronically.

2 Likes

@Bubblefunk I’m always happy to meet another fellow Missouri grower as well

Trying to get a good sized group maybe in next couple years we can do meet ups or BBQ clone swaps or something as a group

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie for sure bro! I’m starting back up but ran a 100% clone-only garden about a decade ago. I’m friends with krome, swerve, Mr. Dank, and many others…I love sharing the wealth :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dude bbq sounds great man I would definitely be down for a meet and greet man I’m sure it would be a great turn out

2 Likes

After sifting through 400 cannabis strains, researchers at the University of Lethbridge are concentrating on about a dozen that show promising results in ensuring less fertile ground for the potentially lethal virus to take root, said biological scientist Dr. Igor Kovalchuk.

“A number of them have reduced the number of these (virus) receptors by 73 per cent, the chance of it getting in is much lower,” said Kovalchuk.

“If they can reduce the number of receptors, there’s much less chance of getting infected.”

https://calgarysun.com/cannabis/cannabis-shows-promise-blocking-coronavirus-infection-alberta-researcher/wcm/abc07065-588d-46d6-a4bd-edc85eea4b1b?fbclid=IwAR0EpyDReaZwIwxYEJBc0tDHIWVogl88rg89OHHm5R7TAZdIi-6hSHvxWRo

2 Likes

I’m a firm believer in cannabis boosting the immune system I’m sick or feel like shit bout 1 day a year that’s it

1 Like