Show off your mainlining, manifolding, or other training!

The floater screens are coming. Everything I am doing right now is just preparing to get to that stage.

@C_in_CT , meet greenmonster714.
He is my mentor when it comes to this stuff.

4 Likes

Is that just steel mesh you using that seems alot easier than 1 large net

4 Likes

Yeah, just common garden fencing.

2 Likes

I used steel concrete mesh one year outside around a deck that worked quite well never thought about using it inside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I e been playing with these floaters all summer. I like the mobility w the bennies of a screen. I’ll never make another scrog frame.

3 Likes

We are just coming into summer here got a few inside ready to outside in a week or two for another play

2 Likes

Just a simple tie out to start

3 Likes

I have been running up to 8 plants in 12/12.
A new plant goes in every 11 days.
I am getting ready to switch that to a max of 6 plants in 12/12, and take my plant count down to a max of 10 in veg, with a plant going into 12/12 every 14 days.
All this should allow me to start running the floating screens in the next few months.

5 Likes

Boo mainlined to 8

5 Likes

I like the modularity of the setup.
Those screens are 16~18" per side?

Some strains will take to that handling easier than others… :thinking:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Although its not strictly training, I just read an article on sea of green growing and they advorcated running the light cycles 12/12 veg and 6/18 flower, thats 6 hrs on 18 hrs off, anyone ever done this?

1 Like

Was that to force the plants to finish?

Cheers
G

I think so they said it was to increase resin production. It was on the Weedseedsexpress site.

1 Like

Seemed to me a waste of growing time.:thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone sharing pictures and methods!

This seems really simple (comparatively) and flexible. I’d been debating how I wanted to deal with tying things down in my system, and this would remove that need entirely :thinking: I’m not sure which post it is, so perhaps you answered this there, but: is the wire a specific gauge in order to hold? it seems to be thicker than some of what I’ve come across.

I’ve seen both this style and more commonly the round coated wire style, is there a reason you chose this one over the other? I haven’t used either.

:star_struck:

that bottom left one is so symmetrical looking :star_struck:

looking nice and even already!

That’s a chonky friend right there. I don’t know that I’ve seen something mainlined so tightly, do you have any trick to it?

3 Likes

It’s this stuff. You can find it in the garden center of pretty much any store you shop.
I actually stole this idea from someone else on here. I wish I could remember who it was so I could give them the credit.
Regardless of who it was, it works very well, and is simple, and cheap.

3 Likes

This is on an auto flower so i dont do to much training and i dont have the other type of twist tie. Ill post some more of my recent training on the tony greens triangle glue im growing out at the moment.
Im also doing a run of hos gg4 fast auto for breeding purposes :blush: im quite excited.

1 Like

Just been trying to keep 3 nodes in between toppings.
I have had some large stalks in the past , but this particular time they’re definitely the biggest yet.
Have been using more Hygrozyme.

1 Like

Cool thread!

Here was my LSD grow. First time Mainlining (Psuedo-Mainline)

Topped 3 times to 16 mains. Started with 4 mains, hence the Psuedo :100:

Here’s the thread if anyone interested in that and the ongoing grow…

Current grow is in Week 6 - has 22 or 23 colas. She’s a juicy one… Powie Pineapple!

8 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes