Show Us - The smallest plant that you grew

amazing need try

omg hahahaha the size u win hahahaha

Thanks. I had another in a 1gal cloth pot that gave me 82g. Overall was a great pull from 1 Fem auto seed. The mother hit me with 132g. :blush:

1 Like

Grapefruit Auto S1 & unintentionally dwarfed lol

10 Likes

Maybe not :slight_smile: check out @CADMAN s hahaha

2 Likes

He win 105% xD hahahahaha

This the smallest one I grown, only had one seed so lucky for me it came up

4 Likes

6 Likes

A little Auto grown in a Solo Cup contest.

3 Likes

Not gonna “win” unless I cheat and cut 7 inches off the top, but it’s actually the only hemp I have that isn’t a baby, so it’s also my largest plant. I moved and didn’t have the heart to kill these clones and they survived an ice storm with 0 damage so I think they deserve a photo shoot.

I posted these elsewhere and I hope it’s not too frowned upon, but I am actually trying to track down the parents of this strain. It’s called “Lime Vine” so if anyone has heard of this strain, please let me know. I am interested to know what kind of plant I have here, so any advice, even hearsay would be better than what I have now, which is nothing.

2 Likes

Not mine but a friend was showing me his ultra stunted NL x Blue Dream auto lmao

4 Likes

You all are growing monsters! Here’s a small plant. :wink:

4 Likes

She was a freebie seed called Gelato by Prof Trichome. Grown in a 2 gal fabric pot in a 3x3 tent with 5 other plants and transferred into a bigger room that I built in 2020. It was also my first squish when I started pressing rosin.

1 Like

HA! Now that is the smallest bud I’ve ever seen! lol

Yeah, but it was super stoney! :joy::joy:

1 Like

A volunteer from the compost

3 Likes

Last year yields were 3 grams and change :rofl:

the strain is surface nuts from ok calyx genetics, they are proper genetics this is just a stray🤣

3 Likes

Omg lol
Makes me wonder if the papers asked
“Is it in yet?” :joy: :rofl:

This made my day lol

2 Likes

I could never force myself to grow the smallest plant but I could force myself to root the smallest cuttings…

1 Like

I’ve been lucky enough to get some cuts rooted that were only about 3-4" in size.

1 Like