Show your animal

I had two Shar-Pei’s when I was in my early 20’s and lived in the Virginia mountains. Their names were Ping and Pong. Intelligent, fun loving, can be aggressive at times (especially when working as a tandem team), but not usually aggressive.

regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

:joy: the attack Pugs & the Chihuahua lawyer, the Goat lawn-care people…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Crazytown indeed! Our two run combined weight of 280lbs.

3 Likes

C’mon Elsie. You and Junior get back here now.

9 Likes

Kodiak and son.

18 Likes

Mom doing what Mom’s do. (English Mastiff St. Bernard X)

15 Likes

:ox:“WTF, she doesn’t smell like us …” :grin:

14 Likes

I caught this cute one fresh in the morning. I woke her up and she licked my forehead.

14 Likes

Dude. Next step is biting into your skull like a shark-nado. :astonished: :joy_cat:
They’re total psychos, are into huffing, & can fly. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Fred… He alerts me to when he hears a chopper approaching ! Great Bible Belt dog :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Milli and her 12week old daughter lilli

@OniTenshu Beautiful cat you have.

12 Likes

She’s my little sister’s cat and she’s a Savannah cat we got at a bargain because of a bend on the tip of her tail that had to be pointed out to me before I could see it.

@Mongobongo is that a Siamese cat I see?

3 Likes

Is it true these are “more like dogs than cats” in behavior? :thinking:

Sounds too good to be true. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

@OniTenshu She is a Siamese x Snow Bengal. Her mom was a Siamese and father snow Bengal. She got the looks from her mama. Her kitten there looks like it got more of the snow Bengal look.

4 Likes

Yes she’s almost exactly like a dog :joy: the little carnivore loves to steal your food if you don’t pay attention and she’ll eat all your food. She’ll eat nearly anything if allowed to. She loves meat and especially red meat. If you eat any red meat she’ll come running and begging for some/all of it.

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful cats

3 Likes

My crazy rolling around in my driveway

15 Likes

12 Likes

Beautiful cat… i love the print

3 Likes

This guy! Really enjoy his company.

12 Likes