Show your animal

Here’s my girl on the right. She was about 11months in this picture. She’s like 14months old now.
Breed is a Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff)

15 Likes

They are sibblings. Kira and King
German Shepard / Malamute / Husky / Wolf

13 Likes

Be very carefully with “wolf hibryds”… Im not talkin about " Perro Lobo Checo" o “Belga”, of course…

1 Like

Not enough pussy pictures! Lets see some more pussy!!!

Fluffy is getting big! He is a outdoor pussy.

Indoor and outdoor pussy.

This pussy bites!!!

:rofl:

13 Likes

My new puppy. I think I shall call her Dabby!

15 Likes

wow, she’s super cute! What a face. I love that white ring around the snout with the black mask, she’s going to have some cool markings. Look at those leg bones, looks like she’s going to be a big dog :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah she’s going to be a big girl. That marking reminds me of a milk mostach.

1 Like

Bump with my three monsters…

Stay hazed
Jake

11 Likes

SI picked up a new pup to go with the Boxer I posted earlier in the thread.

Her name is Princess Leia

She is an Italian Greyhound

14 Likes

How ya call it, @DankTank: “Piccolo lebrel italiano?”.
Here we called it " Galgo Italiano pequeño"…
Spanish Great Galgos are livin a nightmare…:

http://sosgalgos.com/?lang=en

http://sosgalgos.com/

1 Like

My babies. Two best hippie/stoner dogs anyone could ask for.

Molly is the pit bull. And Cocoa is the Pomeranian.

13 Likes

Soon I will post pictures of them in their Halloween costumes. Molly is going to be Tigger and Cocoa will be Cheshire Cat. My wife loves to dress them up every chance she gets. I find it kind of cruel. :joy: lol, but they don’t seem to mind.

5 Likes

saw her… started crying… my Jackie looked exactly as your Dabby… been my friend for 14 years… until he got cancers… she looks amazing! I was really devastated, i remember that I have felt really bad, and because of stress i developed some disease, and i have to spend a lot of time searching for drug reviews

2 Likes

Thanks man, she’s been keeping me busy for sure. I recently lost my big boy (lab/corgi mix) and she has filled that hole in my heart.

1 Like

Nice pets you all. It seems they really are a big part of our daily life and always have been. This chihuahua’s name is “Max” and he is 11 yrs old and thinks he a dobermann or something, and what is it with the mail man???

12 Likes

I have a chihuahua too. She’s not very excited about the puppy. But is getting better.

2 Likes

:laughing::joy:

it is no bigger than a pavement

But nice and happy thats tha way

Thanx all for love and/or help animals, they deserve !

++

L’ancien

3 Likes

my partner in crime… Koa the english bull terrier, though sometimes i think he’s part pig…

11 Likes

Where’s the rest of him? Or is he a bandito?

4 Likes

lol guess pic was too big. but if you click on it it will show whole pic

13 Likes