Show your animal

Ummm… I like to flirt with danger, so I’d say pet that furry belly?!! :joy:

5 Likes

My 2 pups. One of them would protect me at any cost, the other would jump in a stranger’s car. Can you guess which one is which?

18 Likes

She is the jealous protector, black one, Old Yeller is the meat head, goofball, traitor, who rides off with the first pretty face just for fun… @MyrtleGrounds

8 Likes

@iggypuffs You are spot on. At 6 years old, she has the wisdom of age on her side, he is only 18 months old. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Anyone here worked with or had experience with service dog training and or service-aniimals?

I’m beginning with my 6 yr old mini-pit-mix to make air travel easier for us & while she is seemingly easy to work with, resisting her natural breed tempermant to react/pursue will never be 100% I accept that.

Thanks for any info/help. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

squirrel, some ways away. kept en eye on it

19 Likes

Get the fuck out of the way can’t you see that I’m a goose?

11 Likes

His favourite chew toy

21 Likes

Shitty service dogs. Eats joints and leaves the paper. The other one shits in the house if it rains!
Zappa and Gordy

🥸

16 Likes

This is James. She gets annoyed with me when I take her picture, especially when she’s on pot!:grin:

17 Likes

Very pretty kitty. I had an identical cat a few years back. Her name was Grey.

🥸

4 Likes

We use to be kitten/cat fosters until we had a group of 3 we couldn’t get adopted out and ended up keeping them and a couple others. I’ll foster again someday for sure

20 Likes

That’s an impressive gaggle of kittys you have there. Are they related?

Blessings…

🥸

6 Likes

I have 3 white and grey cats (one isn’t in the pic) 2 brothers and 1 sister. They’re the ones that made us stop fostering for the moment.
We would take them into the adoption agency and they would just huddle up and smash their faces into eachother so they wouldn’t have to see the madness. So after a few times of seeing how freaked out they would get we decided to adopt them!

6 Likes

Good on ya! Just imagine the trauma of such an experience. Give them lots of extra love! Your compassion is encouraging.

Blessings…

🥸

7 Likes

One of the weird things I’ve found in Hawaii is the mix of local dogs. There’s a lot of Catahoula & hound crosses…a lot of pig-hunting dogs are pit-whippet-catahoula or some variations…
Makes for pretty colorations & a lot of blue eyes but I’m no fan of howling & barking so I’ll probably pass on the hunting dogs when it’s time to get the next one.

:man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Me and the dog got attacked by some geese in golden gate park one day dog started to bark at them pissed them right off lol he don’t bark at the anymore after that

6 Likes

can’t mess with geese. those crazy hissing bastards

3 Likes

Golden gate park is full of them by the lake it’s nice walk around the lake with the dogs stow lake

2 Likes

cats and dogs love weed

2 Likes