Show your animal

That’s for sure. My girl was going crazy for a while one day and I couldn’t figure out why. Later that day on the news it said we had a minor Earthquake right at the time she had been acting crazy! It was so small I couldn’t feel it but the dogs are more sensitive to that stuff than we are.

3 Likes

Couldn’t find my post almost a year ago of this little guy, but this is an update

18 Likes

Great pics! Makes me want to scratch those ears and give her a kiss on her pretty head!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Ok, back in June I posted a pic of all our babies, and here is a pic of the puppy(now a horse) at 10 months old lol!
image|375x500

She’s already bigger than Momma! lol

13 Likes

beautiful bully!!! How old is he?

1 Like

About to turn 1 year. He’s a big un . About to exceed our expectations, at 1 He’s going to pass up his dad in size

4 Likes

How much does he weigh?

1 Like

Almost 90lbs he’s stacked like a Brahma.
I picked him out of two other boys, the other two don’t have the size he has.

3 Likes

Handsome boy for sure!

2 Likes

our cash man just hit 2 years old the day before yesterday… he topped at 135. highly highly doubt he gets any bigger… love this breed man, they seriously are the best… he glues himself to my wife now that shes pregnant… no one but me is able to get near her… at night he lays his head on her belly and listens

4 Likes

i love it man, not only do i have a dog, i have horses too! our family has always trained race horses and barrel horses for sale… I grew up roping but have since given it up due to me barely being able to lift my right arm

1 Like

Merlin just taking a nap.

12 Likes

From many moons ago…

My Teva. 110lb.
Rhodesian Ridgeback.
More gentle than most Chihuahua. Lol

12 Likes

I’m an American Bull Terrier breeder and I’ve had many of them throughout the years…

14 Likes

They are without a doubt the most loyal dogs I’ve ever owned. Maybe it’s their confidence that I like mostly tho, absolutely fearless.

4 Likes

My American Bulldog Karma finally had her Pups :slight_smile:

There are 7 but you can only see 6 I believe one is shy! Lol! Hiding under the others!
They are going fast, I think we priced them reasonably compared to some people who try to make a bunch of money. We just want to cover the vet bills, formula, first shots, etc. and have a bit for us. They are $1000 and will hold for $100 deposit. I’ve seen them going for double that a lot lately. With covid around here you couldn’t go to the humane society so people were just raising prices to take advantage of that I think. :thinking:
Most are spoken for but 1 girl and 1 boy left as of today as long as nobody changes there mind. Yellow and Orange collars are still available, Yellow collar with light brown body is a boy and the dark brindle with orange collar is a girl. The girl is hard to see cause she is at the back and head down but I will get more pics. :slight_smile:

HAGO!

12 Likes

Here we are, a little better view of the two left…

This one is the girl.

And here is the Boy.

Mamma is 85 lbs when not pregnant. Dad is still growing but Grampa is 110 and ALL muscle.

See what I mean, this is Karma’s Dad so Grampa to this litter, Strong as heck! Named Rocky and lives up to his name! :slight_smile:

Ok, enough pics for now, hope you enjoy them!

15 Likes

My Wolf-dog Sunny (:slight_smile:
75% NA Timber wolf 25% Husky

Pic is a few years old! Sunny is now 5 years old!
Some advice: Dont buy a wolf! lol no matter what you think your connection to animals may be, unless youre lucky enough to have no job and plenty of patience, wolves are wolves, they are not dogs or pets in any way/shape/form.

14 Likes

Hahahaha, @CADMAN He’s like “i just cant…” toooo cute

5 Likes

Peace of Mind, much? Dude, he just has to come hang out wherever I’m at. Then I can’t get any work done till he wants out or needs to eat. What are you gonna do?

21 Likes