Show your animal

:joy: too cute!! :heart_eyes:

Took me a minute to find the lil guy :rofl:

3 Likes
 I gotta start checking his huge doghouse for eggs haha

Been trying to get a picture of them spooning :smiley:

He spent one day under that habanero and then dug under the thai peppers haha, I let him have the pot to overwinter in and just sit it near the compost

3 Likes

Made me spit out my tea :rofl:
tenor

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

I’ve seen this first hand, although the symptoms showed up much closer to the application. I knew the issue must have been the flea drops, so I immediately shampooed it off with warm soapy water - and it worked! Back to normal within one day.

5 Likes

8 Likes

My sisters pug died last year he was 11 years old,almost killed her she’s still not over it

4 Likes

my dog

also my dog haha

10 Likes

Yeah. That’s why they made them small… 'cuz if they were 175 lbs. you’d be THEIR pet. :laughing:
Dachshunds are vicious.

Whatever a Dachs is, it better be afraid.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

So, what happened with your sick dog? Did you wash off the flea medication? If so, any improvement?

1 Like

Yeah she’s more normal-ish now. All lab work normal. :man_shrugging:

But it’s clear her hip dysplasia is starting to get worse & I think the combination of upset stomach & random nerve pain freaked her out.

Got meds & a follow-up. :+1:

3 Likes

She’s not mine, but I sure did have a fun time taking her for a hike! :heart:

18 Likes

@PlantShepherd she’s a beauty!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sisters, just chilling :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Thanks man! Her owner said I could wear her out anytime lol. My dogs have been gone for a while. Really want to get one this spring. :v:

3 Likes

:laughing:

I was gonna say… Next time ask permission! :smirk_cat:

:v:

2 Likes

The one and only true love of my life. Jess. Miss her stupid amounts even after 3 years without her. :cry:

20180414_044652 10153267888932848

18 Likes

An Irishman. Living in the USA with a english bull terrier :ok_hand::v: love it.

2 Likes

There is a bull terrier rescue in San Francisco ,it’s funny I’ve only seen one other in about 12 years

6 Likes

Bro they are rare even over here. If you can even find a puppy the premium is stupid high. English bull terrier is 3rd on my favourite list after bull mastiff (1st) and cane corso. They are beautiful looking dogs if you can see past that long nose :+1: