Show your animal

:sweat_smile:

@oleskool830 that python says!

:cold_face:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

There was a time when a cat was one of the top 10 things I hated in this world…
Now this guy found me and constantly demanding my attention…

There’s only one thing I can say back to him, my pleasure master

21 Likes

The witch

12 Likes

Bobby my lahasa apso

How he’s supposed to look.
10-fullbody

18 Likes

Dude
what have you done with your dog. what a beautiful dog you have. have fun together

1 Like

Check again your pH pen! :joy: Where did you find it? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: touché
He thinks he’s a pitbull until a fireworks goes off then he’s a pussy cat sitting on my knee :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol
That’s like my dog the witch aka molly bought as a male
Dog turned out to be female
Bought as a standard size bull terrier ended up mini bull terrier lol

9 Likes

I’d love to own an English Bull terrier. They are rare as hens teeth these days over here.

3 Likes

There’s a bull terrier rescue in Sf I’ve seen one other bull terrier in my neighborhood in about 11 years lol
Some of them are wrecked with allergies like my white one he has to get a shot once a month the smaller dog can’t have anything with wheat or she starts eating her paws and her ears get sore lol

3 Likes

Awwwwwwww. I’m f#cked if I’m paying that though :rofl:

2 Likes

Paid 3k each for my dogs
My wife bought both dogs she always wanted a bull terrier had a pitbull at the time ,after the pitbull died of cancer wasn’t getting anymore dogs so 6 years later
Wife told me to go pay for the Chinese food delivery and it was puppy delivery lol

Now the white one has cancer wifes talking about having to get the pup some company when the big one goes to the pearly gates

6 Likes

Bro. I’ll allow you to try and brush him. He’ll take your hands off :rofl:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s my BFFL GEORGIA American Bull Terrier/Staffordshire the most Interesting and Intelligent Dog/Person I have ever known here are some pics of my new Grow

9 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

Hey man, with high grass you won’t see him frech|nullxnull, need a bigger one here as I don’t wear a gun … ejem|nullxnull

19 Likes

Our lil dude just turned 17! Chachi. We love this frickin guy :heart:

14 Likes

Celia has so much dignity.

16 Likes

I had a very sweet one named Logan many years ago.

4 Likes