Show your animal

What a strikingly beautiful dog! Hope you’re well and properly stoned my friend.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Yeah he’s far from sweet :rofl:
Thinks he’s a pitbull lol

4 Likes

My pup collie x lab
She be 14 in May

19 Likes

Yours ir really cute and always near the “royals” :face_with_monocle:, they say Napoleon had his first discussion with Josephine in her wedding night because she didn’t want his pug Fortune to leave the bed where he always slept :sweat_smile:. Must be a good company … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

Spring is here and our baby chicks are hatching!

25 Likes

Many look burnt! icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Was the temperature too high? frech|nullxnull JK, never seen them like that, congrats … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

This little guy again:

Taking him for a walk takes forever because he needs to stop and play with every dog he sees. Even the mean ones seem to like him for some reason.

There are LOTS of dogs in the neighbourhood.

17 Likes

14 Likes

“Hey…Human…why can we see the bottom of our bowls?”
The only time they get along…

14 Likes

Imagine waking up next to your siblings as eggs & watching them hatch…:smoking: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Wow, I really LOVE cats. Really nice and cute cats. :grinning:

1 Like

I had this doggie 16 years. She went on her big journey last September. I miss her more than anything.

Janie Bird will always be with me.

26 Likes

well we got almost the whole gang in a shot

24 Likes

Here’s my little pups

16 Likes

Love your dog. I had one for my goats​:goat::goat::goat:
:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you. Lots a work = lots a love

4 Likes

Not my animals but they do roam around central Illinois…pix taken by trail cams…wild boars.

11 Likes

Looks a lot like my Snicker.

He was a rescue and his hair is shaved here.

This is my Belle

Very cool but they would get a wide berth around them from me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

I have actually hunted them with a bow and arrow and a knife with dogs…but that was back in the day when I was young…

6 Likes

21 Likes