Show your animal

Another shelter baby. She’s a plant eater like crazy, so she’s never around plants unattended, so no worries about her eating these. :+1:

16 Likes

Meet " Mongo " our toy Rat Terrier who is 7yrs old

21 Likes

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:mongo LIKE candy

10 Likes

Your 1 of the few who gets us
Many never heard of the movie…
Candy Gram for Mongo

8 Likes

In this particular case, Mongo is the animal … sumo|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hey there OG, wanted to post here and hope for everyone to send positive vibes to my Daschund Tobias.

My wife and I made the heartbreaking decision to rehome our 7 year old baby, as with the arrival of our daughter and some recent aggressive behaviour and him biting the person we had boarded him with while we were away, we had to make the hardest decision ever.

That coupled with some biting earlier on and the fact that our infant will be mobile soon and grabbing everything made us seek out solutions.

We had noticed him exhibiting a lot of stress since the arrival of our daughter, and with his history of reactivity we realized that a stressed out dog is a dangerous dog. Luckily there is a wonderful organization here that rehomes and rehabs daschunds. We have both been crying all day after making the call and have been beside ourselves.

We are both heartbroken but cherishing our time with him

18 Likes

I understand how difficult and heart breaking that is. Very tough decision.
I had my cheek ripped open when I was very young by one of our dogs. It was 100% my fault though.
After that I was scared of dogs until I was around 8 years old.

7 Likes

Not an easy decission to take but I think it’s the correct one, once you cannot trust a dog it’s not easy to live with, your daughter will help you to fill that absence and later on you will have more options once she is older … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

Sounds like you are making the right choice for all involved bud. Good on you for making the tough call, I know it could not have been easy.

10 Likes

17 Likes

Celia helping me trim.

15 Likes

Bubbles has himself a new :biking_man: from the dollar store and some crafting help from Mumther and Farmther :rofl:

23 Likes

Sweet ride!

2 Likes

My monster. He’s a year and a half already. :heart:

And the birds…

20 Likes

Casual jamming with Athena :sunglasses: Hephaestus still doesn’t want to come to glove :no_mouth:

13 Likes

15 Likes

How are you and your pup doing?

1 Like

:thinking: Maybe you should dress up like a tree?..or a nest? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Jowl tongue city

13 Likes

Nice looking birds there! We used to raise showing/egg chickens-- were going to try our hand at turkeys…just never got around to it…
And your ‘pup’ is a cutie!

3 Likes